1.    #1  
    Hey all,
    Anyone found a pdf userguide for the 650 yet? I've been looking around sprint & p1's websites and haven't turned up anything yet. I even tried reforming Treo 600 url's, but to no avail.
    Cheers,
    Tony

Update
    I found the Treo 650 User Guide as I was wanderin' in the desert. I posted it here:
    Treo 650 User Guide for SprintPCS
    Last edited by shleeman; 11/08/2004 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Found the Treo 650 User Guide.
    I have the .pdf of the sprint users guide but it is 5MB and TC board won't let me upload that much. PM me your email address and I can sent it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetpro
    I have the .pdf of the sprint users guide but it is 5MB and TC board won't let me upload that much. PM me your email address and I can sent it to you.

Can you post a link??

Thanks
  4.    #4  
    I'll post it when I find it.
  5.    #5  
    Found it, posted it; see first post.
  6.    #6  
    Now with Treo 650 Versamail Userguide goodness.
    Cheers,
    Tony
    For those of us that have gone through HotSync upgrading (it seems so long ago) from the T300 to the T600 and seeing all those posts from individuals that had trouble in this process, I would strongly suggest reading pages 229-231 in the T650 user guide concerning the upgrade process from the T600 to the T650.

On a different topic, I found the discussion on pages 7-8 regarding the SPCS charger adapter to be interesting. Basically, the adapter acts as a "bridge" connector between the AC or car charger cable and the T650 if the AC or car cable connector does not fit the connector on the T650. The description begs the question of whether P1 could not produce enough 1 amp chargers with the new T650 connector prior to release and are using the charger adapter as a "cludge" fix.

Finally, the discussion of Microsoft ActiveSync was interesting, however, we need to get a copy of the VersaMail user guide to see exactly how this will be configured.
    Please disregard the final point in my previous post as the VersaMail guide was posted as I was composing the post. Thanks
    Thanks for the link to the user's guide. On page 71: "Your Treo does not support Bluetooth wireless connections to stereo headsets, keyboards, or LAN access points."

Am I reading that right? Bluetooth keyboards not supported?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    Am I reading that right? Bluetooth keyboards not supported?
    BT keyboards are classed under HID (Human Input Devices), and have not been traditionally supported on PalmOS. I believe ThinkOutside.com has a HID Bluetooth keyboard driver.