Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Be safe, do both, check the return policy and see what it says. It sounds like both have a 14dayish return policy. Don't open the second one, or better yet,m refuse shipping when it comes?

If it were me, which I did do, I would use P1. They seem cheaper, you can get a free headset, free express shipping and they do make the Treo650, so they shuold get it first, if not at the same time as Sprint. Also, since P1 knows about the treo650 and they are taking NON-PAPER preorders, that tells a lot too.

choices, choices, choices,......

Remember now....P1 is only taking pre-orders now. No telling when you'll get one......
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx
    Remember now....P1 is only taking pre-orders now. No telling when you'll get one......
    Yea, but at least I can see my order, track my order and all the BS is done (Already gave them the CC info). If Palm One doesn't get the 650 before or at the same time as Sprint, then something is wrong..
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Yea, but at least I can see my order, track my order and all the BS is done (Already gave them the CC info). If Palm One doesn't get the 650 before or at the same time as Sprint, then something is wrong..

True....I understand that Palm and Sprint will be releasing them at the same time BUT Palm is giving free over night shipping.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123