Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Did they take your CC info, or will they call you for it when they have then ready to ship?
    Yes! She took the credit card information, address, type of plan, data package etc. etc..............
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx
    Yes! She took the credit card information, address, type of plan, data package etc. etc..............
    Are you a current SPrinPCS user, or a new customer?

I wish they could get all of they departments and people on the same page over there...
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    When I paper ordered mine I gave them my CC info. She mentioned it should be about the same price Palm1 has it for but only if you have a new contract will it be alot less. Im gonna call the retention department since I just got my account reinstated last week.
    She asked me if I wanted the one with the camera or without the camera, so I donlt think that the PPC 6601 has that option.
    PPC 6601 does have that option...the Treo doesn't.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by isayx3
    PPC 6601 does have that option...the Treo doesn't.
    Hmmmm? You CAN order the 600/650 with or without a camera.
    Do business accounts get a better price? I have my own 1-man business. Just wondering if it's beneficial for me to get it through a business account.

TIA!
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    Do business accounts get a better price? I have my own 1-man business. Just wondering if it's beneficial for me to get it through a business account.

TIA!
    They never gave me the price but I just gave them my EIN/TIN number as a SSN#. At least you can write it off on your taxes if it's in your business name.
    Hmmmm? You CAN order the 600/650 with or without a camera.
    Nope..they both come with a camera..there is no model without.
    Switched my order to Palmone to get the free shiipping and the Free Jabra BT headset.

I know I saw tha you may get $30 off from Sprint from ordering online, someone said that they were told the Treo650 was $629 via sprint, if you get the $30 back, that's right at MSRP.

I still used Palmone, seeing they make it, I would think they woudl get it first or at the same time. Plus the free stuff make it nice and it's a dun deal now, unlike the Sprint Pre-Order that was going to call when they hit...

The more I think about it, I did the right thing.

just my 2-cents
    A csr told me I would recieve my 650 TOMORROW. I was optimistic so I placed an order. But it was a paper order, she called back explaining that the phone would be available late this month, or late next month and that she would call me to run my credit card information. Needless to say I didn't think it was true anyways.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  11.    #31  
    Ok, I just called once, I callled the buisiness line. They said that I HAVE to go to a Sprint Store to order the Treo650.
    I called again and they said that as of now, you HAVE to go to a Sprint store, then I asked about you, they said YOU MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TOO, but as of know, their memos say STORE ONLY. She said there may have been an email saying that. She said that you may have been able to call in the past, but as of now, it walk in only.

She made it sound like it could have been that you could have called an hour ago and ordered it, but now you have to walk in.

Perhaps due to all the confusion about pricing and such they want to see you?
    That's funny! I just left the Sprint Store and they said that you have to call customer service!
    That's funny! I just left the Sprint Store and they said that you have to call customer service!
    They don't know what the heck you have to do.....
    You orderd yours ealier today, right?
    That's why I went with P1 in the end, Sprint kept giving coflicting info..
  13.    #33  
    Switched my order to Palmone to get the free shiipping and the Free Jabra BT headset.

I know I saw tha you may get $30 off from Sprint from ordering online, someone said that they were told the Treo650 was $629 via sprint, if you get the $30 back, that's right at MSRP.

I still used Palmone, seeing they make it, I would think they woudl get it first or at the same time. Plus the free stuff make it nice and it's a dun deal now, unlike the Sprint Pre-Order that was going to call when they hit...

The more I think about it, I did the right thing.

just my 2-cents
    I heard that Sprint's price a was $629 with $150 discount.

I also heard that Verizon and the other carriers will be getting the 650 very soon as well.

I hate that Jabra headset. It looks like a hearing aid! LOL But free is good!

Why don't people like the Motorola headset?

If Sprint's price is too high then I will send it back and pre-order with PalmOne.
  14.    #34  
    They don't know what the heck you have to do.....
    You orderd yours ealier today, right?
    That's why I went with P1 in the end, Sprint kept giving coflicting info..
    Everyone has been giving me mixed info from day one!

Is still don't know if and when I will get it. Time will tell. Would be nice to get the headset.

The only reason I called Sprint is because when I went to PalmOne's website, to order the 650, is that I wanted more minutes in my plan. The higher rate plans were not on the site.
    I heard that Sprint's price a was $629 with $150 discount.

I also heard that Verizon and the other carriers will be getting the 650 very soon as well.

I hate that Jabra headset. It looks like a hearing aid! LOL But free is good!

Why don't people like the Motorola headset?

If Sprint's price is too high then I will send it back and pre-order with PalmOne.
    The $30 off the $629 was for online purchace. you can alway get the $150 for a new user or handset upgrade too.
  16.    #36  
    The $30 off the $629 was for online purchace. you can alway get the $150 for a new user or handset upgrade too.
    So what should I do? Pre-order wih Palm or keep the Sprint order?

I tried to call and verify the order but the lady was on the other line. She never called me as I requested if there were any problems.

So I am assuming that everything is OK.........
    Quote Originally Posted by isayx3
    Nope..they both come with a camera..there is no model without.
    Both phones are available without cameras.
    Be safe, do both, check the return policy and see what it says. It sounds like both have a 14dayish return policy. Don't open the second one, or better yet,m refuse shipping when it comes?

If it were me, which I did do, I would use P1. They seem cheaper, you can get a free headset, free express shipping and they do make the Treo650, so they shuold get it first, if not at the same time as Sprint. Also, since P1 knows about the treo650 and they are taking NON-PAPER preorders, that tells a lot too.

choices, choices, choices,......
    This is available but I spoke with a rep today and she offered to take a paper order for the though http://www.sprint.com/business/produ...lPcsPhones.jsp
    so much mixed info.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Both phones are available without cameras.

Yeah! What is he talking about...The Treo has always had an option with or without a camera.......
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast