1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there will be any upgrade pricing for the 650? Like there was for the 600 (from the 300)?

Thanks,
    Gerald
    There has been no upgrade discounts announced as of yet.
    However I think sprint is doing some kind of rebate.
    Quote Originally Posted by BssinRVer
    However I think sprint is doing some kind of rebate.
    The so-called rebate is nothing more than the money they have always given out to people when they extend their contracts, it's not a Treo specific deal.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    All I've seen are deals for new customers only. I have been with Sprint ever since I got my Treo 600 about a year ago.

Every 18 months Sprint customers are entitled to a $150 rebate on new phones. (check www.sprintrebates.com)

I have about 5 months to go for that. Can I buy the Treo 650 today and then retroactively apply for that rebate? Hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by geralds
    Does anyone know if there will be any upgrade pricing for the 650? Like there was for the 600 (from the 300)?

Thanks,
    Gerald
    The upgrade deal is a free Jabra Bluetooth wireless headset $99 value, it was sent as an email or you can ask for the deal on the phone, with your Serial number from your existing Treo.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Which Jabra headset is being given?
    Spoke to SPCS today. My plan expired in October, (it was a 1 year vision advantage plan on a treo 600). I've owned the 600 for a year, (not the 18 required months, but still get the rebate). Was told I could cancel with no penalty, or re-up for 2 years and get a $150 "mail in rebate", and buy the 650 for $599. I also pre-ordered a 650 from treocentral store, and they applied a $150 instant credit, get a free jabra, ...but I will get new service with a new number (not a problem in my case)...Does anybody think I will have a problem cancelling my original service, when the new activated 650 arrives? The plus to this is the instant rebate that treocentral vs. laying out $599 and holding my breath for a mail in rebate...