Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hopefully I am not duplicating a post here, but I do not see it - maybe because I am pretty excited about ordering it (preordering technically) from P1.

P1 is taking preorders on the 650. Although, as of right now, the page allowing the preorder can only be accessed via an ad on CNET preorder page. The page accessed from the P1 homepage still reads - notify me... I wonder if CNET jumped the gun a little. Anyway, expected ship date to be in 2 - 3 weeks with free next day shipping. P1 est ship date .

Hopefully this will end (or at lease slow) the delayed until 2005 rumors! Or, I will just be really p**sed if I they are right.

Happy day!
    HP 95-LX > Pilot 5000 > Cassiopeia 105 > Cassiopeia 115 > Handspring Visor > Palm M505 > Toshiba e740 > Palm Tungsten C > Palm Tungsten T3 > Dell Axim X30 > Treo 650
    Was able to get to it from Palmone.com/us...great find
    Sprint only at this time--just to clarify.

Todd/Indy
    Do they take out the money right away, or do they process it when the phone ships?
    It says they will not charge your credit card until the phone ships
    Oh, I would rather them charge me instantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jorsuss
    Oh, I would rather them charge me instantly.
    why is that?
    Placed my order! I now have one thru P1 and Vienna channels. Lets see which one gets here first
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhoffm
    ...(snip) ... P1 is taking preorders on the 650. Although, as of right now, the page allowing the preorder can only be accessed via an ad on CNET preorder page. The page accessed from the P1 homepage still reads - notify me... (snip)...
    P1 page now says "Buy Now", click the sprint link.
    And it also now says "Free Express Shipping"
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    P1 page now says "Buy Now", click the sprint link.

Where? I still get the pre order.... Gotta link?
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Where? I still get the pre order.... Gotta link?
    Here's the page: http://web.palmone.com/promos/treo65...nt_promo.jhtml
    The TreoCentral store pre-order for the Treo 650 should be up on Tuesday (p1 caught by surprose). We will offer a free BlueTrek G2 Bluetooth headset with each new Sprint activation!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    The TreoCentral store pre-order for the Treo 650 should be up on Tuesday (p1 caught by surprose). We will offer a free BlueTrek G2 Bluetooth headset with each new Sprint activation!

Can you explain the difference between a "pre-order" and an order. I know it seems obvious, I just thought you might have some insight
    It means you order…..BEFORE….you order….duh kinda like pre-boarding a plane...
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtext
    It means you order…..BEFORE….you order….duh kinda like pre-boarding a plane...
    Ya I know I was wondering if it was because production isn't finished or what? Kinda like when they are fueling the plane.

In both cases I don't understand the purpose
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    I am planning to buy the Jabra 800. Will you give monetary incentive instead or a deal on the Jabra 800 when it comes out?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&page=3&pp=20
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Guys, what if I live in Singapore, (Singapore uses GSM)

Is there anyway I can get the Treo 650?
    as long as you are using it in a cdma market
    Quote Originally Posted by Lure_Angler
    Guys, what if I live in Singapore, (Singapore uses GSM)

Is there anyway I can get the Treo 650?
    No GSM release yet, although AT&T was announced.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast