1.    #1  
    I don't know if this is the right place, but...

I plan to get the Treo from the Roadshow. I am also eigible for a $150 rebate from Sprint because I've had the same handset from Sprint for 18 months. However, it is unclear to me whether I can get the $150 rebate if I don't buy from a Sprint store. Anyone have experience with where you are allowed to buy a phone to get that $150 rebate? (I e-mailed sprint and got a slightly unclear response)

(And yes, I have considered getting the 650 at the roadshow, selling it on e-bay for almost the difference, then buying one at a Sprint store to apply the $150 rebate. Seems like a whole lot of work for a work around.)
    You don't have to buy it from a Sprint store, but you do have to have a receipt to get the rebate. You can get the same mail-in rebate from RadioShack, Best Buy, and other Sprint retailers. As long as they consider the invoice from Vienna Channels a receipt, I don't think it would be a problem.

Oh yeah, and you have to renew your contract for two years and have a Vision plan.
  3.    #3  
    That's what I thought (my wife bought hers at Radio Shack) But I can't remember how/where she renewed her agreement. Maybe at Radio Shack. WHat's the off chance that Vienna Channels can do this?
    You can do it with Sprint. No one besides Sprint can actually renew your contract. Radioshack, Best Buy, and others either call Sprint or have a program that allows them access to Sprint's system. You could simply call Sprint via customer service and have them upgrade your contract when you do the ESN swap. But, like I said earlier, I'm not sure Sprint will acknowledge whatever we get from Vienna Channels as a receipt.