1.    #1  
    Any way to save PIM info on treo 600 to SIM card?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Ha! Love it!

Dunc
    Just to be fair and impartial:

"The prisoner scandal is yet another election year problem for President Bush. And, with the economy still struggling, combat operations in Iraq dragging on, and the 9-11 hearings revealing damning information, even an opponent of limited political skill should be able to capitalize on those problems. The Democrats, however, chose to nominate John Kerry." óJon Stewart

"John Kerry went duck hunting and he's doing that to fulfill his campaign pledge to hunt down the ducks and kill them wherever they are! Kerry did pretty well; he came back with four ducks and three Purple Hearts." --David Letterman

"John Kerry keeping a low profile this week. He said he wanted to get away and go someplace where no one would expect to see him. So I guess he showed up at his old seat in the Senate. Nobody's going to look for him there." óJay Leno

THE BOSOX FINALLY WON THE WORLD SERIES .... BREAKING THE HEARTS OF YANKEE FANS BUT ... WE GOT OVER IT!

MOVE ON!
  4.    #4  
    any way to save the PIM info onto a SIM card?
    I'm also searching for a way to do this. I'd basically like to mass-copy my Palm phonebook entries to the SIM card (for backup purposes). Anyone know of any easy ways to do this?
    Nope you're/we're screwed, I was looking into it for a friend who's Treo broke and we're SOL, raises the interesting question of how you would ever migrate from the Treo to a normal phone.