Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well folks, i finally got rid of my treo 600. This is one of the best forums out there for gadgets in general, along with howards forums, even though everyone here is biased towards the treo 600 and refuse to accept it's flaws

I will still come in here though cus people here always discuss Palm OS software and i can still use that on my next PDA. And no, i won't be getting a treo 650. I am moving towards a dedicated PDA and a dedicated phone.

Thank you all for your help during my treo era That's the whole point of this post - to thank everyone.

ciao!
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    how retro
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    One step forward, two steps back. :-)
    good luck !
    A year ago when the T600 was announced I decided I would pass and wait for the next upgrade model. I had a Treo 270 at the time and I figured I would just get me a good dedicated cellphone and use the T270 for my dedicated PDA. Guess what, I lasted less than 15 days, enough time to return the cellphone at Tmobile for a full refund.

Hope to see you back at the T650 forums. Otherwise, Good Luck!
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    Well folks, i finally got rid of my treo 600. This is one of the best forums out there for gadgets in general, along with howards forums, even though everyone here is biased towards the treo 600 and refuse to accept it's flaws

I will still come in here though cus people here always discuss Palm OS software and i can still use that on my next PDA. And no, i won't be getting a treo 650. I am moving towards a dedicated PDA and a dedicated phone.

Thank you all for your help during my treo era That's the whole point of this post - to thank everyone.

ciao!
    What'd you get?
    I give him 2 weeks to come crawling back
    I have detailed files.
    I tried two devices.
    HP 4415 and SE 616.
    The bluetooth worked well... but what a pain in the ***.
    I just started leaving the 4415 in my car or home. Soon i stopped using it all.
    I loved it... but it was too much of a hassle to carry around both.
    I felt like inspector gadget.. or Batman with his utility belt.
    Although for the record... i absolutely refuse to carry my phones or anything else on my belt.
    The treo fits right in my pocket and does everything well enough....
    For now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    I tried two devices.
    HP 4415 and SE 616.
    I felt like inspector gadget.. or Batman with his utility belt.
    Although for the record... i absolutely refuse to carry my phones or anything else on my belt.
    The treo fits right in my pocket and does everything well enough....
    For now...
    I agree, I thought that is where we came from. I carried a text pager, cell phone and a PDA. That was awful. Treo was the happy medium that is evolving every release.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    didn't u sell the treo too?
    i ain't coming back.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    didn't u sell the treo too?
    i ain't coming back.
    Not yet ... still waiting on the company provided blackberry..... I am NOT going to let go of this puppy that easily
    I have detailed files.
  12.    #12  
    well, enjoy the treo. it's just not for me.
    well im a newbie and have been lurking for a while. as a blackberry user i have to admit all the things i read here dont exactly ensure confidence in the treo. at least not the 600. im hoping the 650 is alot more reliable. the blackberries dont have a 1/4 of the problems i read about here. in all fairness i know the treo does more but still. there are some great prices on the 600 now but ill wait for the 2nd generation 650. this isnt too unsual though as most 1st generation models have many bugs.

...patiently waiting for the 650. ill give it a few months after its released to see if its reliable enough to give up my fresh fruit(blackberry).
    Ive got more Guns than you.
    Agreed, and I think that you will be pleased because I know MANY people that aren't satisfied with the telephone integration of Blackberries
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    LMAO! Will you eat these words when he doesnt come back?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by zaakir
    well im a newbie and have been lurking for a while. as a blackberry user i have to admit all the things i read here dont exactly ensure confidence in the treo. at least not the 600. im hoping the 650 is alot more reliable. the blackberries dont have a 1/4 of the problems i read about here. in all fairness i know the treo does more but still. there are some great prices on the 600 now but ill wait for the 2nd generation 650. this isnt too unsual though as most 1st generation models have many bugs.

...patiently waiting for the 650. ill give it a few months after its released to see if its reliable enough to give up my fresh fruit(blackberry).
    Wait for a REAL upgrade. the 650 is not enough an upgrade from the 600. Skip the 650. In fact, skip the 600.
    Wait for a REAL upgrade. the 650 is not enough an upgrade from the 600. Skip the 650. In fact, skip the 600.
    rossoneri is offline Reply With Quote

rossoneri, you sir are a grade A donkey!

Go Bush!
  18.    #18  
    that's not how you quote.
    Yes, by all means go to the forum of your smartphone and whine there by all means.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Yes, by all means go to the forum of your smartphone and whine there by all means.
    by all means we will by all means.
    Last edited by rossoneri; 11/07/2004 at 12:36 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast