1.    #1  
    had a large "X" on top of battery indicator...called t-mobile and they put me thru to "handspring"
    they tried to get to me to do a hard reset...but my 600 wouldnt let me lobotomize it. They sais it is a hardware issue. So they offered me the "advance exchange" option.
    I took it but questioned if they could upgrade me to the 650. They told me the 650 wasnt coming out til last week of december/first week of January
    Well that's probably true from PalmOne, but I would bet Sprint and other Sprint re-sellers see them this month.
    not to mention you are with t-mobile
  4.    #4  
    this was directly from palmone...so we'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by hersh
    had a large "X" on top of battery indicator...called t-mobile and they put me thru to "handspring"
    they tried to get to me to do a hard reset...but my 600 wouldnt let me lobotomize it. They sais it is a hardware issue. So they offered me the "advance exchange" option.
    I took it but questioned if they could upgrade me to the 650. They told me the 650 wasnt coming out til last week of december/first week of January

Your T600 is on death row dude. Had the dreaded X on the battery icon, my screen went black within days - phone/PDA functions still worked, but couldn't see a thing. Got it replaced.
    When you guys have to get a T600 replaced, how long does PalmOne or a phone store usually take to replace it? This would be a major drawback to buying a "used" T600 if the 650 takes forever to come out...
  7.    #7  
    when your phone is under warranty...they offer the advanced exchange, usually from 1-3 business days
  8.    #8  
    thanks for the great news MacUser...hopefully my replacement will arrive before my baby comes off life support!!