Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
  1.    #141  
    I don't know why this happens. It's something I'll have to discuss with the Palm folks.

Marc
    Hmm, now I am noticing that when I put a check next to "Pop" when asleep, then it plays the sound with the stutter like I was mentioning before. That is fine, since that is what I want (minus the stutter, maybe). But the problem I am getting now is that after the popup times out, the keyguard is no longer active and the screen is still on. I thought that this wasn't happening in the past. I used to have the timeout at the default of 15 seconds, and now I have changed it to 30 seconds.

Is there a way to have the alarm sound start after popping up the dialog when both are checked? That should stop the stutter, right?

-Sim

NoisyGecko
    Marc,

Any chance you could make it impossible to delete locked messages? Maybe you could just remove the red "x" option from messages that have been locked. Thanks.
    Last edited by jpehrlich; 12/20/2004 at 08:38 AM.
  4.    #144  
    That's a great idea - thanks.

Marc
    Marc just downloaded onto my 650. In the calendar view I use the agenda view as my default for that page. One of the display options is show messages. Right now it still shows versamail inbox, it says Mail: 0 unread of 40 for example. I am getting chatter new mail countson the main phone page. But not on the calendar agenda. Is this normal?
    Also is the LED on the 650 working for notification of new mail? I can't seem to get it to work. I have treo butler installed.
  7.    #147  
    smartphone - I have to look into the Calendar issue. I'm not aware of a way to link into that offhand.

Regarding LED, I'm not that familiar with TreoButler. But if it also has LED control capabilities, I'd be pretty sure that the two aren't compatible.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Regarding LED, I'm not that familiar with TreoButler. But if it also has LED control capabilities, I'd be pretty sure that the two aren't compatible.

Marc
    I had them both running for a while without problem (including the LED functionality). Sure, one app can override the other's setting of the LED, but it all seemed to work the way I expected. I still need to reload Butler after trying to sort through my recent soft reset problems.

--Mike
  9.    #149  
    mike - Are you stable now?

Marc
    I thought that I could install MIDI ringtones and use them for Chatter mail notification. But, I don't get the ones I downloaded and installed in the list of sounds. The are in the "Sounds" app when I run that. Is that the way it is supposed to work?

-Sim

NoisyGecko
    Every time I open Chatter I get a soft reset now.
    Just downloaded this 1.0b15.13 version.
    Help...
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    mike - Are you stable now?

Marc
    Chatter seems fine (although I still need to try reloading some things like Butler and see what happens).

Me, not so much!

--Mike
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678