1.    #1  
    Can anyone advise me on what email program currently offers push email similar to the Blackberry. I've tried searching, but don't know which one is best.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jay21; 11/05/2004 at 01:04 PM.
    ChatterEmail.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    ChatterEmail.
    Thanks, where do I get it? I checked Handango...
    It's at www.imchatter.com

However, you need to provide more specific information about what email service you currently have. Corporate, behind the firewall, home isp, pop3, imap4, yahoo, hotmail?

You options vary on what service you have.

PalmLover
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I have been using Chatter through the IMAP function (with Outlook) on my corporate Exchange server and it works as well, if not better than the BB redirector. Does anyone know how to use Chatter for pop3 accounts? I currently have a personal email account on optonline.net, and I don't think that they support IMAP. I guess one option would be opening a fastmail.fm account and forwarding my emails to that account. Has anyone done this successfully?
    chatter does not support pop directly. The suggested course is to sign up for a third party account. Fastmail is well supported... The developer recommends them.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Thanks again Jaytee!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmLover
    However, you need to provide more specific information about what email service you currently have. Corporate, behind the firewall, home isp, pop3, imap4, yahoo, hotmail?

You options vary on what service you have.

PalmLover
    Yep. The best email service depends on these and -- which cell phone provider you are currently using.

Chatter is not the best for me since I need access to Domino server mail behind a firewall in a company which will not open up ports. Since I use VZW, Wireless Sync is the best choice. If I used Sprint, Business Connection would be better and so on.