Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    I registered CardExport (which I really like) but when I entered the serial number I got an invalid serial number message. I've sent three emails to Softick and got no response. Has anyone else had this problem?
    no never been a user sinc ver 1
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Well, I guess I ordered Card Export I instead of Card Export II. I went to the upgrade page: http://www.softick.com/support/serialchange.php and they generated a CEII serial number. I'm still concerned that I sent Softick three emails and they never responded.
    I have yet to receive a response to my questions about Blue Files. I can't get it to work with my 650. Given that they have no info on their site or included with the download regarding instructions, FAQ or anything else, I'd think they would be expecting a lot of email info requests
    Does Card Export II actually work with the 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by jc924
    I registered CardExport (which I really like) but when I entered the serial number I got an invalid serial number message. I've sent three emails to Softick and got no response. Has anyone else had this problem?
    I had EXACTLY the same problem. I contacted them, and they won't respond. Perhaps my contesting the credit card charge will get their attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Treo
    Does Card Export II actually work with the 650?
    I'm using v2.16 on my 650 with no problems. Your mileage may vary.

http://www.palmfocus.com/treo650software.asp
    Just updated mine to V2.16 and works as well.
    Shadowmite Did It!!!!!!!!! He Got Wifi To Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love it. treo shows up as an external drive