1.    #1  
    I've had my Treo 600 for about 2 months...been busy installing and trying out new programs etc. Is there an good uninstaller program that will clean up all the loose files that are left over from some of the installs? For example, using the Fliez program, I notice there are lots of files associtated with "Beyond Contacts" that remain after I deleted the program.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I have been reading posts about uninstall manager from NorthGlide Systems (www.northglide.com) I finally bit the bullet and bought the software and did a hard reboot, to clear off the system, install uninstall manager, then reinstall all my apps. I was very hesitant to do this, but I gained 5mb on my Treo. Which is impressive since it only has 23 to begin with.

Check it out, but if you proceed with this process, be sure to check other posts on this topic and make sure you have a complete backup, just in case.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, uninstall manager looks like it will do the job. If I'm reading you correctly, it needs to be installed before all the other apps (i.e. if can only keep track of programs and their associated files that are installed after itself)?

PS. Cute pups.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    That is correct. Uninstall manager can keep track of files after the application has been installed. The vendor also has a cleanup software that can help you look for orphan files. You might want to consider buying the complete "package"

p.s. your pup is cute too!
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.