1.    #1  
    Today is the "five days after" for Long Beach attendees. Anyone hear anything from Vienna Channels?

I'm so anxious to get the phone, I can pee my pants.
    Nothing yet... I'm taking the "within 5 business days" w/ a grain of salt.
    I also attended the Long Beach Roadshow, and received the following message on 11/2/04:

"Thank you for your Treo 650 Cingular/ATT model. This smart device is unlocked and will operate on other GSM networks such as T-Mobile as well.

Your order is confirmed and will be shipped as soon as our inventory is received from palmOne. We hope to have inventory sometime within the next week and will keep you updated on status."

Jeff Marinangel
    Vienna Channels Evalexpress
    palmOne Mobile Solutions Road Show Demo Program

I have not received anything else since then.

Rob
  4.    #4  
    should someone call jeff to get an update?
    I am as excited as you but, we already received the 5 day confirmation (the second email). Why not wait until the middle of next week to give them a bit of a break.
  6.    #6  
    the Cingular / ATT model people got an update. the sprint people have not received anything.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I received the first automatic email after the order was submitted, then the second one advising it would ship after they were received in stock.

I've even received calls from some of the vendors I spoke to at the roadshow and may be piloting one of the technologies there from Avocent.

Trying not to get too overly excited about all this, but the suspense on this forum is really something.

I have not received any further email beyond the first confirmation. I ordered the day after the roadshow (on Friday). I too received a call yesterday from Avocent. Have been traveling though so I'll call them back tomorrow or next week. Funny, a couple of weeks ago I thought I'd be passing on this phone and now I can't wait to get my hands on it. Funny how quickly one's position can change when financially incented. It looks like even used these things are selling for more than a new 650 with the roadshow discount:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    Nothing unprompted. But Jeff emailed back yesterday, in response to an email, that they hoped to have them withing 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by pshady
    Today is the "five days after" for Long Beach attendees. Anyone hear anything from Vienna Channels?

I'm so anxious to get the phone, I can pee my pants.
    You're gonna have to hold it for a while chief
    I've received my email.

TheHandlessKing
    I had to re-order with Jeff Marinangel and he sent me a quick email saying all set but no ship date. I guess from some of the other threads we can surmize that shipping will be right before the November 15 th date. maybe :0