1.    #1  
    Just got an invitation to do a survey with P1. I took it (after much frustration with the survey server timing out) and was very honest. If I liked a feature, ie keyboard, phone/PDA integration, etc... I said so...If I was upset about features, i.e. lack of mem, no wifi, no voice command, I said so.

I told them that as a happy 600 customer I am seriously looking at the PPC-6600 in place of upgrading to the 650.

Did anyone else get this and do it?

Here is a copy of the invite:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

palmOne Needs Your Opinions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear [HobbesIsReal],

We are conducting a survey among a sample of our customers and would greatly
    appreciate your help. We would like to know how you feel about our products
    and how you use them. The answers you provide will help us better meet the
    needs of all of our customers, and in addition, make strategic decisions
    about our products and services.

To thank you for your time and effort, you will be entered into a drawing
    where you will have a chance to win 1 of 10 $50 cash prizes. All winners
    will be notified by email. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for notification and
    distribution of prizes.

The survey should take approximately 10 - 15 minutes to complete.

Please proceed to:

Link

Or copy the address onto your browser.

Thank you for participating!!!

If you have any questions or problems with the survey, please email our Market
    Research firm at help@russellresearch.com and reference project 409220 in the
    subject line.

All information provided is confidential and strictly for research purposes.
    You have been sent this invitation because you have registered your palmOne
    handheld computer on the palmOne.com website and agreed to be re-contacted.

To modify your profile or unsubscribe from Newsletters click below
    or unsubscribe by replying to this message, with "unsubscribe" as the subject
    line of the message.

Sincerely,
    palmOne, Inc. Marketing Group

palmOne, Inc.
    400 N. McCarthly Blvd.
    M/S 4209
    Milpitas, CA 95035
    I got it too and had the same server problems so gave up...may try again later. Apparently they don't want our opinions bad enough to have a server that can handle the load
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I tried to complete the survey but couldn't complete because of server errors also.
    Tell us the link so we can take the survey. Maybe if enough of us voice our true thoughts, it will actually have a positive impact. What is the link?
    I got it, took the survey, I had know problem with the server timing out
    How do you want us to do the survey without posting the link?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbright
    How do you want us to do the survey without posting the link?
    The reason I did not post the link was because I thought it might have been an individual link generated per invitation. But I see now that the number in the link is the project number.

So here it is.....

http://www.rmrsurveys2.com/t409220f

If you get the server error, just call a friend and keep on clicking next and page back if you started the survey....or refresh to get the welcome screen. As soon as you connect...hang up on your friend and finish.
    Interesting that they show you the link you posted, but if you mouse over it in your email, there's a different address that I think redirects you to the one above (not sure why, maybe to track somehow)

Attached is a pic (cut of the full string but you get the "picture") no pun intended
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Interesting that they show you the link you posted, but if you mouse over it in your email, there's a different address that I think redirects you to the one above (not sure why, maybe to track somehow)

Attached is a pic (cut of the full string but you get the "picture") no pun intended
    I used to be National Affiliate Director for a VOIP company and yes...that probably is a tracking link that can give back feedback from anything from how many times you viewed the email, if you forwarded it, to how many times you clicked on it, to assigning someone else credit for you clicking on it, etc....
    Took the survey. NO problems first time through.