Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    how can I listen to my PTUNES via headphones - can I push the audio to an input on my stereo receiver? which Y cable?
    Quote Originally Posted by ereadyhomes
    how can I listen to my PTUNES via headphones - can I push the audio to an input on my stereo receiver? which Y cable?
    Yeah, you should be able to do this. I did it with my Rio mp3 player and the Treo should be no different, except for the fact that you'll probably need the same kind of adaptor for the cable-to-treo hookup as you would for a standard pair of stereo headphones hooked up to your treo. I can't remember exactly what kind of cable I got for my Rio, but just go to RadioShack and they should be able to get you all set up. That's where I got my cable (and they sell the adaptor as well).
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Can someone email or PM me a link to get Ptunes basic?
    Pocket-Tunes link
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Just moved to PT Deluxe and a full data plan, and have discovered how much cooler shoutcast is when it's in the palm of your hand. Plugged into a car audio adapter, it's like having satellite radio (sans the higher frequencies) . TONS of stuff to choose from at 24k. I'm now addicted to the comedy streams.
    When I play my .mp3 files on Real, I get an intermittent "hiccup", almost as if the word is skipped over then repeated? These files play fine on my PC. Is this a function of Real player or perhaps the speed of my SD card?
    Quote Originally Posted by mportune
    Just moved to PT Deluxe and a full data plan, and have discovered how much cooler shoutcast is when it's in the palm of your hand. Plugged into a car audio adapter, it's like having satellite radio (sans the higher frequencies) . TONS of stuff to choose from at 24k. I'm now addicted to the comedy streams.
    Are you on a 650 or 600 ? I can't get Shoutcast on my 600 to stop buffering every 5 seconds (not fast enough download speed, I suppose)...
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rh71
    Are you on a 650 or 600 ? I can't get Shoutcast on my 600 to stop buffering every 5 seconds (not fast enough download speed, I suppose)...
    I'm on a 600. Make sure you limit yourself to the 33.6 speeds on shoutcast (~24kbit streams). A quick way to find working stuff is the shoutcast link at treobits.com.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    neill, I think it's in the software. I get the same effect.
    Vince
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    neill, I think it's in the software. I get the same effect.
    Vince
    Thanks for confirming this. I played the same files on PocketTunes, which I just installed, and there's no problem whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by mportune
    I'm on a 600. Make sure you limit yourself to the 33.6 speeds on shoutcast (~24kbit streams). A quick way to find working stuff is the shoutcast link at treobits.com.
    thx, i'll take a look.
    I would like to know how to delete real player. When I look under delete and my programs it is not listed there. It isn't on my sd either. But the program is there. Any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryG
    I would like to know how to delete real player. When I look under delete and my programs it is not listed there. It isn't on my sd either. But the program is there. Any help?
    You cannot...it is in ROM. search around for more details
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12