Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Sitting at the Dallas roadshow. I am waiting for the afternoon session to start. So, if you have any questions start letting me know. They were nice enough to provide a FREE Wi-Fi connection here. YOOHOO!!!

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Poll the kind gentlemen from PalmOne as to whether the wi-fi card will operate with the 650, please.
    I was large and in charge!
    When When When!
    In the morning session that I attended they said they just need to write drivers and the WiFi card will work on the 650. They stressed that the WiFi card will work on the 650.
    WHEN for both CDMA and GSM?
    What about enabling DUN? When will that happen? Is that soley up to Sprint?
    Check to see if the ringtone is loud enough to hear.
    Ask if mobi-tv will be supported.
    Thanx
    If I come up with more, will holla back.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Please ask them about the power of the IR port... is it strong enough to be used as a universal remote?
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    If you get a chance to actually use the T650, try out the vibrate and see if it stronger than the T600.

Thanks
    Maybe a dumb question, but... will the 650 support 2GB SD cards? Is there an upper limit at all? Thanks.
    Can you turn the screen off while on a call?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    what is the READ/WRITE speeds of the SD slot. actual number.. 20X ? 40X ?
    and will sprint get the phones mid november as promised?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I will try and answer some of those questions after the show. I am on my laptop aswell, super nice of them to provide us with these hotspots. Treo600luvr where are you at, I am outside it is super nice out here.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600kings
    Thanx
    From the AM session...YES to the ring tone
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by GroverCleveland
    Poll the kind gentlemen from PalmOne as to whether the wi-fi card will operate with the 650, please.
    It will soon as they get DRIVERS. He said they ARE working on it but does not have a fix date yet.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Does anyone else see the irony in PalmOne having a WiFi connection available at a Roadshow for the product that doesn't work with WiFi??
    KitMoni
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Argelius
    WHEN for both CDMA and GSM?
    All say you could get the CDMA today here in Dallas and the GSM is not available till December.

~Stephen Todd
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    It will soon as they get DRIVERS. He said they ARE working on it but does not have a fix date yet.

Very good, my man.
    I was large and in charge!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    What about enabling DUN? When will that happen? Is that soley up to Sprint?
    This WILL happen thye are going todo it in a firmware upgrade.

~Stephen Todd
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600kings
    Thanx
    The ring sounded good to me. Not super loud but it would work for me. No one knows about Mobitv.

~Stephen Todd
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast