Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm here.
    vib mode

good or bad?
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by belerek
    Maybe a dumb question, but... will the 650 support 2GB SD cards? Is there an upper limit at all? Thanks.
    The guy from Palm said he had never even heard of a 2 GIG card but he is sure it would work. If not, I am sure someone could make a fix for it.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    Please ask them about the power of the IR port... is it strong enough to be used as a universal remote?
    It is the SAME IR port. Nothing changed. Even same model.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    I will try and answer some of those questions after the show. I am on my laptop aswell, super nice of them to provide us with these hotspots. Treo600luvr where are you at, I am outside it is super nice out here.
    I against the left wall. 4 tables back from the front.

~Stephen Todd
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone
    vib mode

good or bad?
    I was UNIMPRESSED. My speakers in my car vibrate me more than it would in my pocket. My VGA1000 is 100x better in the vibrate mode.

~Stephen Todd
    A rather mundane question, but how does the new device sound? You know, I believe this is also a phone.
    I was large and in charge!
    I am stuck at work a few blocks away. Darn it I knew I wouldn't be able to get free...

Treo650luvr:

How is the new keyboard?
    Are the back battery covers flimsy?

I feel like I am watching $300 tick away. I hope the conference is interesting. If I show up at 3:45, they probably won't give me a discount coupon will they?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by theFourth
    If you get a chance to actually use the T650, try out the vibrate and see if it stronger than the T600.

Thanks
    Same. Vibrate is horrible.

~Stephen Todd
    I'm sure someone will design an external "interactive" bluetooth vibrator. <G>
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by GroverCleveland
    A rather mundane question, but how does the new device sound? You know, I believe this is also a phone.
    A guy came in with MP3s or something playing on the speaker phone and it sounded pretty darn good.

~Stephen Todd
    Are you saying you can pickup the CDMA Treo 650 today or you can order it today?

Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    All say you could get the CDMA today here in Dallas and the GSM is not available till December.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    The TRS is now over in Dallas. Nice show but not great, I was disappointed that We Texans didnít push the Ringer, WiFi and Hardware replacement issue more.
    Beautiful Phone and the Keys by themselves will be a flashlight.
    It does bug me that their answers to most of the questions were, 3rd party apps will fix that.
    I was also not happy with the demos not working in the AM session.
    Palm guy, Kevin, says there's a disc covering the front ear speaker to distribute sound better. It's similar to the bump on the Sprint Treo 600 model, but the disc redirects the sound better than the hole and it helps users to center the phone on the ear well.
    SDIO port speed? 10Mb/sec, 20Mb/sec?
    The Treo 650 will support the new 3GPP Codec for video animation.
    Yeah, the failed demos this morning were unnerving. Otherwise a pretty good concise dog and pony show. I've seen much worse. The audio book clip the guy played was hilarious ("she spread her legs as she slowly slid down the pole..."). I was the guy up front who whistled the catcall at that one.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    All say you could get the CDMA today here in Dallas and the GSM is not available till December.

Am I hearing you correctly, can you actually, physically, conceivably, GET the Treo 650 (CDMA) AT the roadshow?!?!?!???

Just want to make sure.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    kinda neat to see so many Treo s and cases in one spot.
    Hope the got the point that We want WiFi even if we don't use it , now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofdog
    Am I hearing you correctly, can you actually, physically, conceivably, GET the Treo 650 (CDMA) AT the roadshow?!?!?!???

Just want to make sure.
    nope, they just handed out the coupons, and the main guy said he was hoping we would get the 650 in the next couple weeks for cdma. I was at the morning and the audible book he played was funny .
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast