1.    #1  
    During an analyst briefing presented by Ed Colligan, President of palmOne, in London earlier today I learned that there are now 1 million Treonauts in the world!!!

I know one Treonaut who will be celebrating tonight...

Cheers, W.
    Does that count all of the defective ones that people have set back? J/K

Treos RULE!
    haha!
    Sales to vendors -- not sales to individuals.
    And sales of "treos" or "treo communicators" or "color treos" or "treo 600s"?
  6.    #6  
    Well, until there is an 'official' release we won't know for sure but this figure relates only to Treo 600 sales...

Cheers, W.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderman
    Well, until there is an 'official' release we won't know for sure but this figure relates only to Treo 600 sales...

Cheers, W.
    I am a proud PLMO shareholder, and I find this statement to be incredible.... if you follow the company finacially, they said that they sold 661,000 treo 600s cummulative by the end of the quarter ending August 31 (and 273,000 in that quarter alone). This recent teaser of reaching the 1 million unit milestone would mean that the company has shipped 339,000 Treos in the first 2 months of the current quarter, which is close to what was expected for the entire quarter. IMO, this figure must include Treo650 numbers, b/c it's hard to believe that they could have reached this figure without Sprint, who has accounted for over half of the Treo600s shipped to date but hasn't ordered ANY Treo 600s lately as they prepared for what they have characterized as an aggressive Treo650 launch (which probably involves an initial order close to 100-200,000 units). Needless to say, if the 339,000 treos shipped so far in this quarter were ALL treo600s, then the added sales from the 650 to will allow PLMO to absolutely blow away their numbers, with a month left in the quarter to go.