1.    #1  
    I hope this is a totally dumb question. I am new on the forum and own a Sprint Treo600 that is nolonger activated. My work pays for a verizon phone I was wondering if its possible to hook up the Sprint Treo to my verizon account?

I am not sure of the lock/unlock stuff and don't want to extend my contract with verizon but would prefer to use the TREO?

If it is possible what to I have to do?

Thanks

Dan
    phones are incompatible between the Sprint and Verizon and all other networks as well. GSM is the only kind of phone that can be used on several networks.
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment626
    phones are incompatible between the Sprint and Verizon and all other networks as well. GSM is the only kind of phone that can be used on several networks.
    This isn't really accurate.
    You can use Sprint phones on Verizon provided you can get them to activate it and get the right settings.
    You cannot however use Verizon phones on Sprint but it's not because they're not compatible but just because Sprint will not activate a phone that is not in it's database already as a sprint phone.
    my bad. thanks for the corrections.
    I bought a Sprint "Replacement" phone and put it on VZW w/o any hassles. You can't do it on the web interface though from what I hear, you have to go to the store.