1.    #1  
    There a few out there with it already. Are you still under a NDA? Spill the beans on how you like it!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know, I'm surprised how little we do seem to be hearing lately for a device which hopefully will be selling in less than two weeks. If anyone has a 650, I sure wish you could post two screen shots - 1) showing text in an eBook reader of some sort (iSilo would be great) and 2) a photo that was not taken with the 650 but rather with a regular digital camera and then moved to the 650 and displayed as wallpaper. I want to see how the 320x320 image appears for photos versus how it appears on my Dell Axim PPC.
    I don't think anyone really has one that they can talk about. For some reason, P1 wants to sell this phone on hype and initial push out instead of early, solid reviews from hands-on experience. Still a lot of secrets out there. Makes you wonder what this phone is "really" like to have and use.

Anyone care to enlighten us?
    I have been asking for a few days now....
    See http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=60975

Seems as if they are so great no one can, will, or wants to answer a few questions about it.

killin' me. They never should have said they had on in the first place.
    They either don't actually have one in their hands...or they are ashamed of what they are holding and don't want to be the first to put out the truth.
    I am still using my Motorola brick. I hope the 650 will be a good upgrade.
  7.    #7  
    Bump
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    or now that they got their 650 they have no reason to be on this message board checking about the 650 every day. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by rbright
    I don't think anyone really has one that they can talk about. For some reason, P1 wants to sell this phone on hype and initial push out instead of early, solid reviews from hands-on experience. Still a lot of secrets out there. Makes you wonder what this phone is "really" like to have and use.

Anyone care to enlighten us?
    I saw and held two different units in Dallas yesterday. See my post from last night, http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=61367