1.    #1  
    I received a letter a few days ago from Sprint apologizing for the problems I've had with my Treo 600. (had it replaced twice). They sent me a coupon code to use in the PalmOne store for a free accessory. I won't be using it because I sold my Treo but I thought that was pretty neat.
    I got that letter too. I follow the link to the palmone store and got the leather case for my treo (I already have all the other accessories).
    Got one too. Ordered the car charger and just paid for the shipping ($5)

Not a bad deal.
    How did you get a coupon?
    I'm on my 3rd phone and will be exchanging that today... No coupon for me.
    Yep, got one...I think mine came from PalmOne.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I received a letter a few days ago from Sprint apologizing for the problems I've had with my Treo 600. (had it replaced twice). They sent me a coupon code to use in the PalmOne store for a free accessory. I won't be using it because I sold my Treo but I thought that was pretty neat.
    Yes I received the same letter and sent it back to PalmOne witha acopy to Sprint with the following reply:

Joni Lindquist
    Vice President, Marketing
    Sprint Business Solutions
    6360 Sprint Parkway
    Overland Park, KS 66251

Dear Ms Lindquist

I appreciate your gesture of a free accessory because I needed repairs for my Treo 600.

The truth of the matter is that Iíve owned the Treo 600 since itís debut, almost 2 years ago and currently I am on my 6th replacement, which by the way is not out of the ordinary, just check the boards at treocentral.com. The 600 is obviously a unit with many design problems and I no longer can trust its reliability,

I might suggest that you and Page Murray consider giving the loyal 600 users that have endured months of frustration with this unit and still hung in there, a separate credit towards the new 650 when it becomes available.

If you mean what you said in your letter ďPlease know that weíre committed to delivering outstanding products that provide a great user experienceĒ then itís time to put your money where your mouth is!

Thanks

Let's see how REALLY serious they are about their customers
    Quote Originally Posted by sleibow
    The truth of the matter is that Iíve owned the Treo 600 since itís debut, almost 2 years ago ...
    Id check your dates if I were you. Correct me if Im wrong but wasnt the T600 released last November..
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    LAST NOVEMBER???????

Where have you been??

Last November I was on my 4th replacement
    Giggle.
    I also recieved the letter. I just went to the palm store this morning to see what my options were. I will wait it out a bit...but will probably end up ordering the car charger.
    Well where is my letter, I am on #5
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Just got my "free" car charger...it causes my treo to lock up and then reboot into a lockup on the palm splash screen....have to do a hard reset to recover.

I searched for the issue on the forum, but couldnt find anything.
    Any ideas whats wrong?
    Treo 600 has not been available for 2 years...nope. Released early Q4 2003 by Handspring.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Murphy and irony run hand in hand....my phone is dead. The car charger blew the sync conector. I hadto run by Sprint and have it replaced. The guy didnt want to do it since it was a "palm" car charger..Thankfuly I had the original letter that came on SPRINT leterhead. 15 minutes later I walked out with a new 600. Guess it just goes to show that nothing is "free"
    Got the letter, on my 4th Treo 600. Considering my options for the 650, but not sure how much better the screen res will be. That is the only problem with my current 600. This one, I have had for the longest time. #1 and #3 had earpiece sound issues and #2 had a bad line on the screen out of the box, that ironically, went away the day I went to take it back. Fortunately, the tech saw it when I picked it up.