1.    #1  
    Agendus Mail v4.02

For my needs, the best just got better. Might be worth a look if your considering an email client.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Its even better, I agree. I've used it for the past 3 years and its only gotten better. I have sent the developer some ideas that I think would be very helpful including:
    1. Mail merge function. I am a realtor and have hundreds of contacts from different agencies. I would LOVE the ability to do an email merge instead of having to keep looking up each individual contact. Agendus has an option to filter contacts by groups and I would like to see this feature integrated.
    2. Documents to Go support. When selecting "send" from Docs to Go app, Agendus mail does not appear as a mail option thus not available to send documents. Snappermail and Versamail are supported, but not Agendus mail.
    The latest improvements in 4.02 are great.
    how does it compare to Snapermail and ChatterEmail?
    i wanna know also
    I've used AM for the past few months and I also give it my unwavering support. Can't wait to try out the upgrade!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Does anyone have this problem with Agendus:
    Anytime I try to show my contact list by photo (instead of 'Compact' or 'Expanded') I get a pop-up that says "Photo Database not Found" -'The database containing the associated photo cannot be found'. I have installed all the components that were in the Agendus download, what am I missing?