1.    #1  
    Could somebody remind be of the enterprise solution providers who presented at the Roadshows that provided support for Groupwise. I know Notifylink does, there was at least one other and I can't remember who it was.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I wasn't at the Roadshow, but Notifylink has already announced they support the 650.
    JP Mobile and Consiliant should both have announcements once they have a chance to fully test a production model.
    I haven't heard anything from NEXIC, but I'd guess they will be announcing shortly.

You didn't ask, but just in case other Groupwise clients are wondering. . .
    The Blackberry integration with Groupwise is 99% complete and set to debut in the release this month. The BES team has been VERY impressed with the Groupwise developers thus far.
    The new groupwise release is right around the corner so it will be interesting to see the native sync features for Palm and PocketPC included in this release.
    I haven't seen the latest PRD, so I'm not sure if there are any changes to the simple web access components, but I'd expect the high res screen to make web access much easier on the Treo.

Hope that helps!