1.    #1  
    Okay,
    I switched from the i600 to the Treo 600. Probably the best thing I have done in recent history. There are many questions I have revolving around email (both work and hotmail) and still getting used to the new environment.

My first main decision is which case I should get.

After doing all the searches and stuff, I have decided to get one of these two cases: either the EBCases slipper case, or the Sensa case. It seems that both of them provide good protection (from one like me who drops things alot) and also look good, It seems that the EBCases protects more completly the corners of the phone; which are most likely to get damaged "when" it does fall. However, I read some bad feedback on the EBCases case. I notice that the site does list this as "new" and wonder if it is different from what was reviewed by folks earlier.

Anyone have any feedback on any of these two?
    have a link to the cases? I may be able to offer some advice if I can see what they look like...
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meonline
    I read some bad feedback on the EBCases case. I notice that the site does list this as "new" and wonder if it is different from what was reviewed by folks earlier.

Anyone have any feedback?
    The case on their site is the same since they first made it. I had one of the first and it was the poorest workmanship I've ever seen. It took months to get one from the next, improved, batch (meaning I think the people doing the sewing could see ). That also was a piece of junk--I've filed it away somewhere and, after several other brands, have been using the proclip holster for many months very happily.

EB was going to radically redesign the case and change the cover and I almost was sent (so they say) the prototype for that new look (six months ago) but nothing every came of it. I used to love the company, but they lost a loyal customer over the poor quality of the treo 600 case and the even worse customer service that ensued.