Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Sorry about posting the whole page.,...

home | pay | register | sign in | services | site map

Advanced Search

Back to list of items Listed in category: Consumer Electronics > PDAs/Handheld PCs > Handheld Units

Treo 650 BRAND NEW, unlocked, choice: GSM or SPRINT Item number: 5728706718

Bidder or seller of this item? Sign in for your status Email to a friend | Watch this item in My eBay

Go to larger picture Current bid: US $456.00

Time left: 1 day 20 hours
    7-day listing
    Ends Nov-05-04 10:46:43 PST
    Start time: Oct-29-04 11:46:43 PDT
    History: 19 bids (US $100.00 starting bid)
    High bidder: padit ( 579)

Item location: Long Beach, California
    United States

Ships to: United States
    Shipping costs: FREE - Other (see description) (within United States)
    Shipping, payment details and return policy

Seller information
    saidiadude ( 0 )
    Feedback Score: 0 feedback reviews
    Member since Feb-06-02 in United States

Read feedback comments
    Add to Favorite Sellers
    Ask seller a question
    View seller's other items

Safe Buying Tips

Financing available

Low monthly payments
    if you use PayPal Buyer Credit. Subject to credit approval
    See details | Apply now

Description (revised)

Item Specifics - PDAs
    Manufacturer: Palm Installed Memory (RAM) (MB): 32 MB
    Model/Series: Treo 650 Condition: New, Never Opened
    Features: Bluetooth, Email/Web, Camera Built-In, MP3 Player, Color Screen, Phone Built-In

You are bidding on a COUPON good for purchasing a brand new Palm Treo 650 released this week. This coupon was provided to attendees of the palmOne Mobile Solutions Roadshow. You will be provided with my personal registration number and discount code that will allow you to order online a brand new Treo 650 for $349. You can choose from a GSM version or a Sprint version. Note your total cost for the 650 will be: Cost of this coupon (paid to me) + $349 (paid to Palm) + shipping, etc. http://www.palmone.com/us/products/smartphones/treo650/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Oct-30-04 at 09:23:23 PDT, seller added the following information:

Additional details: No refunds on the coupon if the phones are delayed because of the vendor. However, if the coupon does not work, I will refund your money. The coupon expires on Nov 30, so you have to use it before then (no refunds after that date). According to the vendor's site, the Sprint phone (non-GSM) is available immediately. The GSM one will be "Available Soon" (you still have to order by Nov 30). You will receive one of the first batches to be shipped out of the GSM phone (when it comes out) or the Sprint one. I saw the GSM phone working at the PalmOne Road Show, so I know it is ready. My guess is they have a Marketing agreement with Sprint to give them "exclusive" rights for a few weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Nov-03-04 at 08:43:27 PST, seller added the following information:

Please pay directly through Paypal. I.e. transfer the money from your bank account to your Paypal account and pay from there (helps avoid the card transaction fees - thx).

FREE Counters and Services from Andale

Questions from other buyers

Q: Have you considered a Buy it Now price? answered on: Nov-01-04
    A: I thought about it. I've seen the phone selling for $1000 or so, but I dont know the actual market demand and value of the coupon. So, it's easier to let...more

Q: I see that the bid is up to 405.00. The coupon is good for approximately 350. Arent these people bidding too much for the coupon? answered on: Oct-31-04
    A: Remember, this phone allows the bidder to get the phone early (i.e. you dont have to wait for your provider to carry it). Also the phone is UNLOCKED, so...more

Q: Let me get this straight. If I bid on your item which is now priced at $405 I get a coupon. Then I have to pay $349 to PalmOne for the unit. That would...more answered on: Oct-31-04
    A: That is correct. Also, add shipping/tax to the $349 to be safe. The vendor site doesnt mention it, but better to add it to your calculation so you dont...more

Q: In an article is says that PalmOne will only deliver to Sprint for 2004 and the first part of 2005. Will you give a refund if the phone is not delived...more answered on: Oct-30-04
    A: See above question. The Sprint phone is out (it's not GSM). The GSM one is supposed to arrive very soon - actual dates not given. However, I saw one working...more

Q: Is Palm ready to ship the phone immediately (pre-(official) release) or is there a future date? answered on: Oct-30-04
    A: The Sprint phone (variant of CDMA) is ready to ship. The GSM phone will be available very soon, according to the vendor site. If you want the GSM, you...more

View all 8 questions | Ask seller a question

Shipping, payment details and return policy
    Shipping Cost Services Available Available to
    FREE Other (see description) United States Only

Will ship to United States

Shipping insurance
    Not offered

Seller's payment instructions
    Payment accepted via Paypal only. You will get code via email.

Payment methods accepted
    This seller, saidiadude, prefers PayPal.

Learn about payment methods.

Ready to bid? help

Treo 650 BRAND NEW, unlocked, choice: GSM or SPRINT
    Current bid: US $456.00
    Your maximum bid: US $
    (Enter US $461.00 or more)

You will confirm in the next step.

eBay automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
    Learn about bidding.

What else can you do?
    Back to list of items | Ask seller a question | Add to Calendar | Printer friendly page

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Policies | Site Map | Help

Copyright 1995-2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

eBay official time
    It's funny that people are copying almost the exaxt same text from each other in the description of these coupons, but sad that people might pay upwards of $1000 to get the phone early.

Unless of course, they have the money to burn..

And its questionable whether or not the coupon will be accepted if the buyer's email address is different than the person who attended.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...728706718&rd=1
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...729675208&rd=1
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    What I don't understand is how they can put an expiration date on the coupon if the t650 isn't even available yet. Are you supposed to sign up to recieve one, with your credit card as a deopsit?