Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    My fiance has a Treo 90 and I am getting the Treo 600.

    1. Can we use the same USB hotsync cable?

    2. Should I uninstall the Treo 90 software and install the Treo 600 hotsync software to sync both devices or should I have both versions running? We have WinXP and use two different profiles to logon.

    3. What USB version is the Treo 600 and what version is the 90? Wasn't sure if either one was USB 2.0 or not.

    Thanks!
  2. #2  
    1. Yes, they are the same cable
    2. Just install the Treo Desktop software on your profile. Don't uninstall the 90 software if it's under a different profile.
    3. All Treo 600 and lower use usb 1.1

    Your welcome
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

    Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

    Twittering about
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamF
    My fiance has a Treo 90 and I am getting the Treo 600.

    1. Can we use the same USB hotsync cable?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamF
    2. Should I uninstall the Treo 90 software and install the Treo 600 hotsync software to sync both devices or should I have both versions running? We have WinXP and use two different profiles to logon.
    You use your old data and the new software. Be scrupulous in following the directions; do not succumb to the temptation to skip any steps.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamF
    3. What USB version is the Treo 600 and what version is the 90? Wasn't sure if either one was USB 2.0 or not.

    Thanks!
    Both Treos use USB 1. 0. However, USB 2.0 is backwards compatible with 1.0.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    1. Yes, they are the same cable
    2. Just install the Treo Desktop software on your profile. Don't uninstall the 90 software if it's under a different profile.
    3. All Treo 600 and lower use usb 1.1

    Your welcome
    Ok, so our WinXP we use two profiles; "Adam" and "Diane". "Diane" has the Treo 90 software on it. "Adam" currently has "Palm Vx" software on it. "Adam" will now be using the Treo 600. Should I uninstall the "Palm Vx" software from "Adam" first before I install the Treo 600 software? I plan on leaving the Treo 90 software on "Diane".

    Thanks.

Posting Permissions