1.    #1  
    I haven't seen a thread on this, so here is the usual Mossberg review.

http://www.forbes.com/technology/fee...ahoo&referrer=

He concentrates on the keyboards (of a couple of devices) a lot and says that the Treo 650 is easier to type on that the Treo 600. He also concludes that the Treo 650 keyboard is the best out there with the possible exception of the new Blackberry model.

Oh yeah and "The Treo 650, which Sprint will sell for $499 with a one-year service contract."

Looks like I won't be buying from Amazon if I decide to buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    I haven't seen a thread on this, so here is the usual Mossberg review.

http://www.forbes.com/technology/fee...ahoo&referrer=

He concentrates on the keyboards (of a couple of devices) a lot and says that the Treo 650 is easier to type on that the Treo 600. He also concludes that the Treo 650 keyboard is the best out there with the possible exception of the new Blackberry model.

Oh yeah and "The Treo 650, which Sprint will sell for $499 with a one-year service contract."

Looks like I won't be buying from Amazon if I decide to buy.
    His review of the 6600 (PPC) is inacurate. It is very bias. For example: he claims that email requires using the stylus, this is completely inacurate. I believe that this reviewer doesn't have any experience using PPC. Its important, when properly reviewing a product, to actually real life test for least a week or more. Only then will you begin to learn the tricks and shortcuts that make a product shine.

This is exactly the same type of response we heard about the Treo600 when it first came out. People claimed it wasnt as easy to navigate as the BlackBerry. Just 1 year later the Treo600 is considered supperior in "one handed" operation. Thats because people have learned how to use it.

If we fastforward to 1 year from now, I think many of these review will be singing a different song.