1.    #1  
    I have just recently joined this Forum, and I have to say that the worst part is discovering free versions of apps that I have shelled out hard cash for. Has anyone figured out a way to...
    1. Get a refund?...or
    2. Resell apps (like maybe thru eBay)?

Just as examples here are some of the apps I've bought and freebies I could have had instead(first)

1. PocketDVD--> Pocket DivXEncoder
    2. Bejeweled--> pMineral
    3. Hi-Launcher&Power Run --> Zlauncher (not free, but less than those 2 combined!)

Another rueful purchase...
    Pocket Tycoon- Seemed great at first, but then after growing so many plants, I got kind of bored with it... Should have spent that money on BeBop for a better Sims type game.

Before I drop another $28 on Tube, does anyone know where I can get a free NYC Subway Map without buying FireViewer?
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    I have just recently joined this Forum, and I have to say that the worst part is discovering free versions of apps that I have shelled out hard cash for. Has anyone figured out a way to...
    1. Get a refund?...or
    2. Resell apps (like maybe thru eBay)?

Just as examples here are some of the apps I've bought and freebies I could have had instead(first)

1. PocketDVD--> Pocket DivXEncoder
    2. Bejeweled--> pMineral
    3. Hi-Launcher&Power Run --> Zlauncher (not free, but less than those 2 combined!)

Another rueful purchase...
    Pocket Tycoon- Seemed great at first, but then after growing so many plants, I got kind of bored with it... Should have spent that money on BeBop for a better Sims type game.

Before I drop another $28 on Tube, does anyone know where I can get a free NYC Subway Map without buying FireViewer?
    Try Metro for your subway map. It doesn't display a map, but it will route you from anywhere to anywhere. It's a wonderful free app.

http://surf.to/metro