1.    #1  
    You know what? None of us has talked about this yet, but it hit me when I received a document in an email that I had to fax today. Any one with the simulator/actual test unit?

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    no
    Why not just use one of the several e-mail to fax servcies? I've been faxing via e-mail for years from my laptop. Look at faxaway.com.
    Mark
    Mark Bergman
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    no
    Ha

TheHandlessKing
    onebox.com has a great unified messaging web setup. I highly recommend. email, fax , voice mail , 800 #, and find me follow me. accessable from web, phone (voice), and WAP.
    j2.com is what I have used for the past 5 years.
    Seriously, I have used both efax and j2. they both work great. I wish that it was possible to just have a faxing app that would let me send faxes from my T600 or 650 (when I get it).
    I have been using j2 but only to recive faxes not send them. how do you send it from the treo? help help help
    Try using k7.net for free inbound. Sending from any e-mail address is merely a matter of sending an e-mail to the fax service which, in turn, converts to fax and send out.
    Mark Bergman
  10.    #10  
    Noooo. Answer my question!

TheHandlessKing
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    Seriously, I have used both efax and j2. they both work great. I wish that it was possible to just have a faxing app that would let me send faxes from my T600 or 650 (when I get it).
    It is possible: http://www.treocentral.com/content/FAQ/139.htm
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Is it possible for any of these services to accept pictures of documents (or images too, i guess) for faxing.....either from a bluetooth camera with a decent enough resolution and lens, the 650 camera, or (possibly, obviously not known) a future Treo camera with increased resolution??
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    Is it possible for any of these services to accept pictures of documents (or images too, i guess) for faxing.....either from a bluetooth camera with a decent enough resolution and lens, the 650 camera, or (possibly, obviously not known) a future Treo camera with increased resolution??
    Yes, I just tried it on my 600 using efax. It's as simple as creating an email (I use Snappermail) addressed to the efax-send email address and attaching an image taken by the Treo's camera. Works great. I'm sure it will work the same on the 650.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!