1.    #1  
    Greetings,

I am having problems runnning a Bible application from my SD card (256megs)

I bought the app from PalmGear and registered it usin the unlock code provided by the creater. However, after moving the 3 files using FileZ...2 pdb files and 1 prc ...the app does not run. Do I have to keep it in the Treo's ram? Tried looking around the forums and didnt see anything that would directly help. ANy suggestions??

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  2.    #2  
    ALso Treo creates a "Palm" folder. Do I need to place all files in this folder or create a separate folder for the entire app?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    On the SD card there is a subdirectory call Launch off the Palm directory. You'll need to put the files in the Launcher directory. The apps will then appear on the Applications screen for you to launch. Make sure that you display ALL of the apps or choose Card to see the app.
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
  4.    #4  
    OK...tried that and the icon shows up when accessing the card. but when I try and start the program...I get a reboot.....any suggestions??

IGO
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    If it reboots I'd try and reinstalling it. Delete it off the card and phone and then soft reset and then install it again, see if that works. Good luck with your bible app, I have one on my T600 and its very helpful for me.
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
    How about try using zLauncher?