1.    #1  
    Can someone please tell me if all the Treo 600 accessories will work with the new Treo 650?

Thanks Sanford
    No. The connection is different.
    just the headphone nothing that uses the bottom connector
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    So even the charging accessories are going to have to be replaced?
    Yes
    Since you answered so fast, do you have any knowledge of when and where I can get this 650 anytime soon?
    Thanks
    Eric
    Fastest way to get the 650 will be from Sprint or from the Roadshows.
    Ok, thanks. Not too familiar with "road shows" but I have heard that Best buy will release on 14 Nov but that sprint will unlikely be prepared quite yet to provide service.
    Hey appreciate the info! One final question and out of your hair. Do they typically bring this new stuff (like the treo 650) to these shows to sell?
    Thanks again,
    Eric
    They will have them at the shows but you can not buy them at the show. If you go to the show you can get the 650 for 350 dollars.
    Can you clarify that? You said you can not buy them at the show but then you finish by saying you can?
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    Can you clarify that? You said you can not buy them at the show but then you finish by saying you can?
    He didn't say you can get them at the show. Read again. You get a coupon for online purchase.
    You can get a coupon at the show that will allow you to order a Sprint or AT&T/Cingular Treo 650 for $349. So far we have no idea when they will ship. Many of us have already ordered.
    That better explains it thanks. Sorry for my ignorance but the comment didn't initially mention a coupon, thus my confusion. This is what confused me "If you go to the show you can get the 650 for 350 dollars." I think you will agree.
    So are these coupons only recognized by Sprint? Has anyone confirmed that best buy will sell these in their store on 14 nov?
    Thanks,
    Eric