1.    #1  
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...area=home.home

5.00 - 11/02/2004
    * Introduced Plugin System. Plugins can be placed on Plugin Panel, Panel Tab or Top/Bottom bar.
    3rd-party developers can easily create their own ZL plugins to expand the functionalities of ZL.
    * SDK will be published later.
    * Enhanced the Top/Bottom bar. Now the Top/Bottom bar is more customizable and functional.
    * Supports Palm Tungsten|T5.
    * Added ability to play MMPlayer-supported media files via MMPlayer.
    * This feature requires MMPlayer 0.2.13 or higher version.
    * Added ability to directly open Hack's configuration screen via TealMaster.
    * This feature requires TealMaster 2.22 or higher version.
    * Added an option of default music player for playing MP3.
    * Added a menu command to delete all card application shortcuts.
    * Dose not display "Extension" in QLA if no item added in the Extension list.
    * Added an option to disable displaying app's icon in QLA.
    * Better support for PinMgr.
    * Miscellaneous updates and bug-fixes.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    $5.95 upgrade fee.
    $19.95 to buy.
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    any reviews here?
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    The today plugin has potential, but has a lot of catching up to do if they want to replace 2day from SHSH.
  5. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    * Added ability to play MMPlayer-supported media files via MMPlayer.
    * This feature requires MMPlayer 0.2.13 or higher version.
    How do I do this?
    Try as I may I cannot get passed the obvious terrible graphics in zLauncer. I just tried 5.0 and though it has some real neat abilites I still find myself struggling to come up with a graphical combo that is actually readable. The 160x160 treo 600 just cant render usable icons for this program. After 24 hours Im now back to LauncherX's plain but readable graphics. :-(
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    Try as I may I cannot get passed the obvious terrible graphics in zLauncer. I just tried 5.0 and though it has some real neat abilites I still find myself struggling to come up with a graphical combo that is actually readable. The 160x160 treo 600 just cant render usable icons for this program. After 24 hours Im now back to LauncherX's plain but readable graphics. :-(
    I had the same problem until I purchased low res skins on Palmgear and get the same clear graphics that I had with LauncherX. It was some time ago so I suggest do a search on PalmGear if you are interested. Zlauncher gives you the ability to move programs to your SD Card and launch them which saves precious ram.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnetb
    ...if you are interested. Zlauncher gives you the ability to move programs to your SD Card and launch them which saves precious ram.
    As does LauncherX. Im always on the lookout to change my OS environment and that is why I tried Zlauncher.I just wish it looked better!!! Most of the icons are impossible to tell what they actually are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    I just wish it looked better!!! Most of the icons are impossible to tell what they actually are.
    read RobertK's post above yours. T600 needs low-res themes
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    read RobertK's post above yours. T600 needs low-res themes
    ...and please read my posts above that where I state that I am quite aware of the T600's 160x160 low res. My point is that even the low res themes render practically useless icons. For instance the included "Aquawood" tools section looks like something my 18-month old daughter would draw. They look terrible!