1.    #1  
    Okay. We the People stand up and elect a smartphone for prez for anything is better than these 2 goons! Plus they don't have bluetooth or a high res screen(plenty of smokescreens tho'). We the people were never to vote for president anyway for he has no equity/relief powers nor jurisdiction over state citizens!
    This is a Republic not a Democracy! Wake up and reclaim your kingly and queenly status. Become free and sovereign again.
    Anyway I digress. Back to an incredibly cool phone of which I am going to cop. If I can deal with 32mb of memory, a lot of others can for I have a nice amount of apps onboard but of course 64/128 would've been awesome!
    Please be reminded that this is a phone foremostly with pda convenience. If you want thqt ugly *** pdak2 crap, go for it. Just stay off of our boards! I'm tired of hearing about it at TREOCENTRAL!
    Start your own site! Please! For all those that wanna jump ship, you should go overboard with those ppc lovers and leave us be.
    I agree to electing the Treo 650 to presidency. Seriously, in the future....do you think it'll be possible for the people to vote directly from their smartphone on a lot more things than strictly legislators, executive officers, and judges???

I just see smartphones moving in a direction where governments and businesses will operate a lot more efficiently and citizens have their minds freed by having instant internet access anywhere they want it. It's a tool that seems to be coming along just at the right time when the world's population seems to be getting a little too cluttered. Jeff Hawkins even stated he thought smartphones were the devices that everyone in the world will eventually be able to buy at some point in the near future (or at least I thought I read that somewhere) and I'm in total agreement.

By the way...if you still have an opportunity to vote....get Bush outta office...he's evil...trends look like the key battleground states are moving towards Kerry. I voted for Nader though.....I'm from Mississippi and my vote was going to go toward Bush in the long run because of the electoral college.

I guess I'm about to come off my high...been flyin' in the Matrix too long....I can't stand seeing 000's and 111's for so long.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    I agree to electing the Treo 650 to presidency. Seriously, in the future....do you think it'll be possible for the people to vote directly from their smartphone on a lot more things than strictly legislators, executive officers, and judges???

I just see smartphones moving in a direction where governments and businesses will operate a lot more efficiently and citizens have their minds freed by having instant internet access anywhere they want it. It's a tool that seems to be coming along just at the right time when the world's population seems to be getting a little too cluttered. Jeff Hawkins even stated he thought smartphones were the devices that everyone in the world will eventually be able to buy at some point in the near future (or at least I thought I read that somewhere) and I'm in total agreement.

By the way...if you still have an opportunity to vote....get Bush outta office...he's evil...trends look like the key battleground states are moving towards Kerry. I voted for Nader though.....I'm from Mississippi and my vote was going to go toward Bush in the long run because of the electoral college.

I guess I'm about to come off my high...been flyin' in the Matrix too long....I can't stand seeing 000's and 111's for so long.
    I agree with you in part that smartphones will be made accessible and affordable for the world! One way The People can influence and even remake the world is through weblogs and moblogs. These are vital tools and our smrtphones must be at the helm in forging this frontier. We must demand the highest standards and quality for our hard earned bucks however.
    As it pertains to voting just know that it isn't a Right but a civic responsibility and duty. Rights can only be bestowed by God and not man or Government. I only vote for the house of reps, my county and state folk and that's it! Thejudicial can only dispense relief not legislative and executive. Americans have been dumbed down and can't even pick good phones without second-guessing! Scary stuff!
    well they're voting from space already. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ing_from_space
    Been there, done that
    I was large and in charge!