Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://www.expansys-usa.com/product....O_650_GSM_GPRS

palmOne Treo 650 GSM/GPRS Smartphone
    Home Page > Palm Powered > palmOne Treo 650 GSM/GPRS Smartphone

Larger Image
    Our Price: Not announced
    Availability: Pre-order Now
    Add your email address to the box on the left to receive updates on the release of this product.

Stock News
    The unit is not due to be released untill Jan 05'
    This company is a fkin joke.
    I tried to call their Hong Kong number and its a fast food store where the guy goes ..Waaaaai...
    I have ordered several tings from this company and never had a problem from the US office.
    Several "tings" ? I had to chuckle since the previous post had "Waaaai..." in it.
    Expansys is not a joke. It's a respectable company, though it's much more well-known in the UK (I used it there) and Europe in general.
    I've also ordered several phones and other devices from eXpansys, never a problem with them. They also seem to always have the cheapest price for unlocked phones, and they price-match.

However, they do put devices up for "pre-order" several months before they are available. So I wouldn't take this as a sign that they'll get the Treo anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongmaster
    This company is a fkin joke.
    I tried to call their Hong Kong number and its a fast food store where the guy goes ..Waaaaai...

Even a comment in jest such as this is not appropriate. Our Chinaman friends provide an excellent service, albiet on the expensive side
    I was large and in charge!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroverCleveland
    Even a comment in jest such as this is not appropriate. Our Chinaman friends provide an excellent service, albiet on the expensive side
    I live in China (man land - Hong Kong) and BTW any phone number that is forwarded to a low class fast food restaurant is totally unacceptable here even to the local Chinese. Besides the prices on this website are way too high at least to a Hong Konger..maybe a bargain to anyone Stateside.
    I live in China (man land - Hong Kong) and BTW any phone number that is forwarded to a low class fast food restaurant is totally unacceptable here even to the local Chinese. Besides the prices on this website are way too high at least to a Hong Konger..maybe a bargain to anyone Stateside.

I say, your comment wasn't in jest, then? Well, I can be certain of one thing, the aformentioned vendor is not necessarily inexpensive for the American shopper as well
    I was large and in charge!
    I ordered my PDA2k from them on a Tuesday and had it by 3:00pm the next day. Great company.
    Quote Originally Posted by GroverCleveland
    I say, your comment wasn't in jest, then? Well, I can be certain of one thing, the aformentioned vendor is not necessarily inexpensive for the American shopper as well
    I was pricing some of their PDas/Players and I can buy them locally over the counter for roughly US$100 - $120 less. I have never ordered from them but I do have concerns when I call up a number that is answered by a guy trying to take my order for fast food.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I was pricing some of their PDas/Players and I can buy them locally over the counter for roughly US$100 - $120 less. I have never ordered from them but I do have concerns when I call up a number that is answered by a guy trying to take my order for fast food.
    Maybe next time you can dial the right number
    "What the f*ck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you do not... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please."
    I have bought many items from Expansys, both UK and Australian websites. They stock a huge range of accessories and they are one of the few companies who, once you've established your identity with them, will ship anywhere in the world. I don't use them much for big-ticket items but, if I need some accessory that no one in SEA is stocking (e.g. car handsfree kit), they are the best source.
    Regards
    Peter
    Great experience buying from Expansys. Just got my pda2k (2 weeks ago). I ordered it on Monday, recieved it on Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by farzonalmaneih
    Great experience buying from Expansys. Just got my pda2k (2 weeks ago). I ordered it on Monday, recieved it on Tuesday.
    How is it? Do you like it? What are some of the major features that made you choose this (PDA2k) over the Treo650.
    OK PunkAss, have a drink and relax.

"Was it the In-In-Out Burger on Radford, Dude? Those are some damn good burgers."
    Quote Originally Posted by treorunner
    OK PunkAss, have a drink and relax.

"Do you have a White Russian?" "...The Dude abides"
    I'm sure expansys is reputable but regarding preordering:

I preordered an Motorola Mpx in March and I'm still waiting. It isn't really a sign it will be available any time soon.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast