1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if they improved the Vibrate Mode on the T650. This has always killed me to have a phone but not feel it when the ringer is turned off.

still flip floping over the PD2K so any comments are welcome
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
    I was just wondering about that and hoping the ringers would be louder too.

JC
    If it's not improved, will be considering the PDA2k or no upgrade at all.
    Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by lenman
    Does anyone know if they improved the Vibrate Mode on the T650. This has always killed me to have a phone but not feel it when the ringer is turned off.

still flip floping over the PD2K so any comments are welcome
    My vibrate has always worked great on my 600 so that has never been an issue for me. However, much louder ringtones would be a welcome improvement and from what I have seen and heard the 650 speaker is supposed to be a great improvement over the 600.
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    I've missed many a call when the phone is on vibrate mode so I really hope that it is stronger on the T650. Ring volume is ok generally but some of them are too quiet.

So, anyone who had a demo T650 care to comment on this?
    I agree. I want to see louder ringtones and a stronger vibrate (right now it's a joke).

I asked this question in the TC thread when they were playing with the unit. Miradu said that the ringer seemed no louder...and he would look into the vibrate issue.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Vibrate worked well on my dear departed Treo 600. So well I had to grab the phone really quickly for fear the vibration might cause a harmonic vibration leading to a fat tsunami in my overweight midriff.....
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    the vibrate mode has caused a problem for me. i feel vibration even when i am not carrying my phone. even when i am in the shower. I want to sue some company for this.
    I agree - it would be nice if it had a more substantial vibrate mode AND a louder ring. I can't feel or hear it unless its a quiet room.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgdoc
    the vibrate mode has caused a problem for me. i feel vibration even when i am not carrying my phone. even when i am in the shower. I want to sue some company for this.
    Hahaha!!!