1.    #1  
    Was in a Best Buy store today and asked about the 650. The young woman who talked with me knew all about it. She uses a 600 herself and has been "all over the internet" regarding the 650. She can't wait to get one for herself.

She said that the store had been told they were going to have 650s 2 weeks ago so that they would be ready to sell the same day as the official announcement but, for some reason that she has not been able to find out, it did not happen. She said she now has been told to expect them "in the next couple of weeks."

She said there has been a lot of people comming into the store (central missouri) asking for the 650 and she has been taking names to call people up as soon as they come in. Although I hope I get mine from other sources, I gave her my card just in case.
    Went into Best Buy (after my uniformitive Sprint store experience) and the very friendly girl there said that;

1) she about the 650 (finally an admission!)
    2) she knew Best Buy was getting it
    3) but she had no release date info for me, other than "before Christmas."
    i think it will be november 14
    I was at Best Buy in the last half hour, and asked about the 650's. The sales person told me that they were going to carry them but something happened and that they will not be carring the 650 for Sprint. He said at some point they mave have it for T-mobile but far into the future.

I just assumed that he did not have a clue, but just in case has anyone heard this?
    november 14
    While at Best Buy I had asked when the Treo 650 could be purchased. The lookup on their system was done where I could plainly see the monitor. It seems the Treo 650 will be available in several stores on Nov 14th and the price will be $649.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
    At the BB you visited, did they still carry the 600 or are they only going to carry the 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by nonstop
    At the BB you visited, did they still carry the 600 or are they only going to carry the 650?
    They still had the t600 and infact tried to sell me one. It was a nice try on their part When looking at the monitor they showed about 10-15 stores in the region (Memphis, TN was one - about 4 hours away) that indicated availability Nov 14th. The store I visited was in Huntsville, AL.
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonecool
    They still had the t600 and infact tried to sell me one. It was a nice try on their part When looking at the monitor they showed about 10-15 stores in the region (Memphis, TN was one - about 4 hours away) that indicated availability Nov 14th. The store I visited was in Huntsville, AL.
    I spoke with a Sprint rep this evening, and he said that the T650 will be available for sale in 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonecool
    It was a nice try on their part When looking at the monitor they showed about 10-15 stores in the region (Memphis, TN was one - about 4 hours away) that indicated availability Nov 14th. The store I visited was in Huntsville, AL.
    I'm assuming all Sprint, cdma, phones - right?

Dunc
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc
    I'm assuming all Sprint, cdma, phones - right?

Dunc
    That is correct.
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    If Best Buy will have them in their stores Mon. (supposedly), how can P1 not have them now, ready to ship to us?
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Because they like BB better. Don't you?
    Not without a free BT headset I don't.
    F Best Buy. Uugn.
    Just because some Best Buy computer system lists Monday as "the day", doesn't mean it's the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisutley
    Just because some Best Buy computer system lists Monday as "the day", doesn't mean it's the day.
    computers are never wrong.
    I hope to god Best Buy has them Monday. My local store said that cell phone deliveries are tpyically on their Friday truck. I am not sure how standard that is among other stores. FWIW.

Eric