Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    so it was wbarker, martin987, Cluemeister, JDA, Kenundrum, rosenft, bigredgpk, newtreouser, rsprouse, clambert? Who did I miss? That puts us at 10 and that's just people that posted that they were there on page 4 of this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by wbarker
    so it was wbarker, martin987, Cluemeister, JDA, Kenundrum, rosenft, bigredgpk, newtreouser, rsprouse, clambert? Who did I miss? That puts us at 10 and that's just people that posted that they were there on page 4 of this thread!
    I was there in the morning, but I'm mostly a lurker here

Art
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    I was there too. Second person to the right of Kenundrum I believe. Kenundrum, it was you I was talkin to about chatter right?
    I was there in the morning.
    I was there in the afternoon. Tall really good looking guy in the back.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    I sat in the second row on the left side. My head is partially blocking the screen in the photos from the back of the room.

I didn't ask any questions during the session but talked to Peter Skillman afterwards. He's very passionate about the 650. He hooked it up to some portable iPod speakers and showed video playback. Very nice. The screen is much crisper than the 600 screen. I just wish the keyboard backlighting was less bright. But I'll get used to it.

I played with a 650 for a while and noticed that the 5-way feels a little different. A couple times I accidently pressed the center button while trying to navigate down. Again, I'm sure I'll get used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Congdon
    I sat in the second row on the left side. My head is partially blocking the screen in the photos from the back of the room.

I didn't ask any questions during the session but talked to Peter Skillman afterwards. He's very passionate about the 650. He hooked it up to some portable iPod speakers and showed video playback. Very nice. The screen is much crisper than the 600 screen. I just wish the keyboard backlighting was less bright. But I'll get used to it.

I played with a 650 for a while and noticed that the 5-way feels a little different. A couple times I accidently pressed the center button while trying to navigate down. Again, I'm sure I'll get used to it.
    I think that when he was showing that movie, probably all of us clustered around him were TreoCentral - I know kenundrum was there.
    I was there too at the afternoon show in the back left corner. Unfortunately I had to leave just a little bit into the presentation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Congdon

Hooked it up to iPod speakers?
    I'm not very familiar with iPod speakers but did use the connector on the bottom to convert the jack size of did he just plug it in? How did it work?
    He used one of those elbow-connector/adaptors. I got one like it from PalmOne I think.
    he just plugged in a 2.5->3.5 adapter and had it that way... it was obviously not designed to do that, but he did let it slip how they're trying to get a company to make something for the treo, but it worked as is...
    yea, at the time i had a feeling we were all T|C there too...

also- yes whidden that was me talking to you about chatter.

unfortunately i was more interested in listening to what peter had to say that i missed my little ditty about asking questions of the mobile vendors... no problems though cause i had joe fabris beam me the contact info for a few and it helped getting a prompt response when leaving a message saying i got your number from joe fabris at palmone...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    I was there in the morning.
    I was there in the morning, too.
    Also, did you guys happen to see that when Joe Fabris put up his shortcut/speed dial/whatever you call it list from his 650, one of the entries was for "Jeff Vienna" -- name sound familiar?

So maybe Joe is in contact with Jeff at Vienna Channels regarding when our 650s will ship! And no, his cell phone number was not displayed
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345