Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think it is funny that we were pushing for palmone to get the phone out and now that they have I still have to wait 3 months or more to get a GSM unlocked phone. I just hope they come out before we start seeing cobalt phones. Also if the motorolla MPX300 becomes available at the same time I may have a hard decision. I currently use an dell axim and old nokia phone, its a small 8100 and its time to combine the devices into one. I like the treo for the small form factor. By the way I use to be an avid palm user, but they didnt have some of the things I needed. But the treo 600 convinced me it was time to comeback and the 650 closed the deal - But I cant get one -argghh.
    Last edited by nicksterjack; 11/01/2004 at 01:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Why is the thread title, "Treo Released"?
    Quote Originally Posted by zrs70
    Why is the thread title, "Treo Released"?
    good question?!?!?
  4.    #4  
    They release the treo and most of us still cant get it. And most likely wont until 2005. Its a joke. If they release a product you should be able to buy it. I am tired of the hype. They put us on hold for info until october. Just keep quiet until we can actually get one - that was my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksterjack
    They release the treo and most of us still cant get it. And most likely wont until 2005. Its a joke. If they release a product you should be able to buy it. I am tired of the hype. They put us on hold for info until october. Just keep quiet until we can actually get one - that was my point.
    It has been announced, not released.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksterjack
    When did they release it? I have seen announcement, but no release date yet.
    Wasn't it like this, last year at this time? (about when I signed up to this board). Lots of hype, very little people had the product.
    treo is released? all i've heard was its announcement....
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    They released an announcement!
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    They also announced they would release it... Sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Real-ity
    They released an announcement!
    ROTFLOL!

Mod needs to close this thread quickly lest I die laughing.
    Is a Palm release anything like a hand release?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Is a Palm release anything like a hand release?
    Is that a new feature in the 650???
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyazz
    Is that a new feature in the 650???
    I don't believe they've announced that yet
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I don't believe they've announced that yet
    Just wait 'till the Treo 690
    I think you are all being unfair. Obviously he means they released the 600, He just took a year to gather his thoughts.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    treo 650 is yesterdays news. now that its announced its over with. im eagerly awaiting news of the Treo 700 with wifi and a cup holder! >.<
    But what SIZE cupholder??? If its limited to a 32mb, er, 32oz size i will be upset. I want the full 1gig, er, 1 ltr MEGAGULP HOLDER!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    treo 650 is yesterdays news. now that its announced its over with. im eagerly awaiting news of the Treo 700 with wifi and a cup holder! >.<
    A cup holder + vibrate mode make for a good combination.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast