1.    #1  
    I follow this forum quite freguently and havent seen this question. Sorry if its has been asked.

On the pictures that have been posted, I have seen "voicemail 1" So I am wondering if the Sprint 650 will now tell you how many voicemails are waiting.

That feature alone would make upgrading worth it to me.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I would like that to happen, I have read quite a few threads and have not seen mention of this feature. I just assumed that is what it was when I saw the first pictures by Weebitobsessed.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the 1 on the voicemail pic is simply the shorcut key used to access voicemail as opposed to the # of voicemails. My initial reaction was the same as yours, but that 1 is there on the standard favorites screen on the 600 & I believe the 270/300 as well...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kayden75
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the 1 on the voicemail pic is simply the shorcut key used to access voicemail as opposed to the # of voicemails. My initial reaction was the same as yours, but that 1 is there on the standard favorites screen on the 600 & I believe the 270/300 as well...
    Thats what I was afraid of..... That will be a deal breaker for me. Not sure who needs to fix it Sprint or Palm..