Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    Anyone have a link to a Blazer friendly election results site.

I need results f0or across the country not just the Presidential race.

Thanks
    LLARSON
    Treo 600, 650,700P, 755P and iPHONE
    Quote Originally Posted by llarson
    Anyone have a link to a Blazer friendly election results site.

I need results f0or across the country not just the Presidential race.

Thanks
    Contact the RNC (republican national committee). They already have the results set.
    Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    Sound like a sore loser Nudist!

GOP are not the ones stuffing the ballot boxes with illegally registered voters in Ohio anf Florida.

Thanks for the input.

BUSH/CHENEY 2004!!!
    LLARSON
    Treo 600, 650,700P, 755P and iPHONE
    The GOP isn't the party trying to prevent the military votes to be counted either.

Newt's comment was about the GOP having to get into the gutter to fight the party that has lived in the gutter forever.
    Wow...so the question STILL remains in the 600 forum, not the political boxing ring: are there any Treo-friendly websites that can be refreshed on Election day to show up-to-date poll results? That'd be great, thanks...

Cheers,
    Brady
    Oh, BTW...a good friend of mine had his voting rights refused for 2000 in FL because he is Black and has the same name as a federally prosecuted felon. God help Jeb...he just wanted his brother to win...
    I love Bush. All three of them (W, Reggie, and my wife's).

That said, W is gonna take a beating tomorrow. It pains me to say it.
    You know, I don't think it matters tomarrow. . . both sides have large armies of lawyers ready to go contest the results the moment they are known. With how close this election should be, I doubt the winner will be known for a while.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

And you guys (Americans) think that you can help Afghanistan and Iraq to get their voting underway ??? ROFL.

What is the world coming to?

Oh yeah, my vote is for Clinton :P