Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 91
  1. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
       #1  
    Anyone have any feeback on when Sprint will start selling the Treo 650? Has anyone tried contacting Telesales and see if any pre orders are available? I have tried all channels but no luck so far
  2. #2  
    Call 866.343.1114
  3. #3  
    I went into a sprint store yesterday, and they said "end of November"
  4. #4  
    This is getting rediculous! Here it is Monday, Nov. 1, a week after the "release" and the end of all the supposed NDA's and STILL no firm date. What's up? At least give us a date to expect availability.
  5. #5  
    I called telesales, and was told two weeks.
    Doug
  6. #6  
    December 6 is the date to be expected.
    Believe it.
  7. #7  
    Migs, don't forget my hookup!

  8. nunzio's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #8  
    Relax! No P1 said mid Nov. and I doubt that there will be an announcement prior to actual release. I suspect we will start to hear more unofficial information by the end of week with a possible release of the 15th. That is dead center mid month!
  9. Quake97's Avatar
    Posts
    557 Posts
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    #9  
    Right now! No one on here knows, this is all a joke to keep speculating! I love it.

    Joe
  10. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseRPI
    Call 866.343.1114
    Yea right... They said in the next few months. Good one!
  11. #11  
    I just called palmone. Talked to Donald Treo.
    He said, delayed to March 11.

    sigh.....
  12. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
       #12  
    Bunch of crock... Im sure its out there already. This would of never gone this way if it was still operated by Handspring.
  13. #13  
    Seriously Migs? You called Sprint Telesales and they said to expect it in the next few months???

  14. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
       #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Seriously Migs? You called Sprint Telesales and they said to expect it in the next few months???

    Called a few minutes ago. Doesn't seem like they are told much just basically that its coming out "soon". Last year the T600 was revamped from head to toe was out first week in Oct. Now its up in the air as to when. This drives consumers nuts if you ask me.
  15. #15  
    Last year, the treo 600 was announced in the summer, then for sale like 6 months later
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Called a few minutes ago. Doesn't seem like they are told much just basically that its coming out "soon". Last year the T600 was revamped from head to toe was out first week in Oct. Now its up in the air as to when. This drives consumers nuts if you ask me.
    Grrrrrr!!! Get me that Mpx now.

  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseRPI
    Call 866.343.1114
    I called. They said definitely available on November 14. They also said the price will be between $650 and $700 WITH A CONTRACT.

    I asked about the reported $499 and $599 pricing that I have seen and she said that is only if you buy it directly from PalmOne. If you buy it from Sprint, the pricing will be $650 - $700.

    Very interesting. I think we are just seeing a lot of speculation at this point still, no one really has a definite idea.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbright
    I called. They said definitely available on November 14. They also said the price will be between $650 and $700 WITH A CONTRACT.

    I asked about the reported $499 and $599 pricing that I have seen and she said that is only if you buy it directly from PalmOne. If you buy it from Sprint, the pricing will be $650 - $700.

    Very interesting. I think we are just seeing a lot of speculation at this point still, no one really has a definite idea.
    Would you like to buy some real estate?
  19. #19  
    just got off the phone with sprint.
    end of the month that's what the lady said.
    come on already...
    so many dates by so many people
  20. ls3mach's Avatar
    Posts
    659 Posts
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    #20  
    BestBuy will have it on Sunday November 14th.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions