Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hmmm, I don't see that. What I do see is "Phone Price: $599 (without service activation)." This doesn't necessarily mean the same thing as "without service plan"
    On the right, underneath the "Select this phone with service plan" there's another link to buy without the plan. It's in the same area as "Order it used."
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyazz
    You can not buy it without a contract on Amazon.
    I bought my 600 on Amazon without a new service plan. I'm sure the 650 will be sold the same way. You are not required to sign a new service plan with the purchase of a phone on Amazon. If you do though, you get the new service plan purchase discounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by rtetzloff
    I just did.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20

On the right where it says "More buying choices, phone only, no service plan"
    Oh, cool. Sorry, didn't see that.
    spoke with 2 different sprint reps this morning through telesales. Both were in agreement with one another. Nov 2oth w/shipping being 2-3 days using UPS. But usually they tend ship faster but its depending on where you are located.
    How can they have the date when it will be available for sale but don't yet have a purchase price yet?
    Last edited by TreoDaddeo6; 11/04/2004 at 10:27 AM. Reason: .
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    spoke with 2 different sprint reps this morning through telesales. Both were in agreement with one another. Nov 2nd w/shipping being 2-3 days using UPS. But usually they tend ship faster but its depending on where you are located.
    How can they have the date when it will be available for sale but don't yet have a purchase price yet?
    And, uh, isn't this the 4th? So it was shipping on Tuesday?
    KitMoni
    sUPPOSED TO SAY 20TH... CORRECTION "I had to return some videotapes" sorry
    Local Sprint Store in WPB, FL had the price ("same as the 600") but no ship date or arrival date yet. It was in the computer though, which is somewhat comforting.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    sUPPOSED TO SAY 20TH
    Seems odd. The 20th is a Saturday.
    everything seems odd with all of this.
    anybody know what day the 600 was able to be purchased last year from Sprint?
    One of the days between Sunday and Saturday...
    I recall it was a day that ended in a Y
    I just found out from my rep that not only will it be a day that ends with y, but in fact a day that ends with day!!! I'm getting my camping gear ready!
    well you guys are all wrong! I just found out that it will be out during the week that starts with an S & ends with a day that ends with a Y. BUT!...it will be while Bush is President AND!.... that it will most likely be released when you are not ready...possibly after you have done all your christmas shopping and have no more funds. (go figure)
    Great....sometime in the next 4 yrs....
    I just got a call from a tech in a local sprint store and he said the most recent list he has for store inventory phones lists the 650 not available until 1st Q!!!!! And then on an on order basis with limited access to instore inventory. This is from the Salem, OR (the capital of the state) sprint store.

He also said that the PPC-6000 & 6601, which were suppose to be aviable thru Sprint on Monday are not even listed anywhere!

Man, I already sold me 600 and this killing me! I am so lost and never know who to call, when, or with what number! Just a slave to technology!
    Man, what a crock. We are all obviously a bunch of technology geeks.... I am in a good position, my 600 is broken (screen) but still works so I couldnt sell it anyway. I am hoping for the Best Buy option on 14 nov so I can at least hold the 650, massage it, cradle it, love on it until sprint decides to service it
    I'm in the process of flying through Atlanta on my way home and decided to stop in at one of the co-P1 stores located in the T concourse to ask when the T650 will be available. According to the store manager, he'll have them on Nov. 15th.
    Sir,
    Pardon my ignorance but what does P1 mean?
    Thanks,
    Eric
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast