Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    So do you think they'd be happier if I show'd up and not bought the treo or not showed up and bought the treo? The point of advertising is to get people to buy their products....not to just inform them of the product.

If I don't attend, I don't consider it stealing $300, I'm just skipping to the closing...the purchase of the equipment. But that's my opinion...and you know what people say about opinions....
    Their goal isn't to get you to buy a Treo for yourself.
    It's to get you to buy it for your enterprise and to make you aware of several applications.
    By not going and "taking" that money you're robbing them of that opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR
    Read the dozen or so threads on this topic before asking such a question. Let me guess -- you haven't been to the Roadshow yet -- right??

Come on people!

The process is about as simple as it could be, yet the same questions are asked over, and over, and over again.

Amazing. Think a little. Just a little. It really helps.
    Careful speclcajun might get mad at you for not helping.
    The one question I have not seen answered was mentioned in one of the earlier "coupon" threads. Someone (from Palm supposedly) mentioned a way of getting "multiple" sets at a discount.

Has anyone heard of the answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by mullva
    The one question I have not seen answered was mentioned in one of the earlier "coupon" threads. Someone (from Palm supposedly) mentioned a way of getting "multiple" sets at a discount.

Has anyone heard of the answer?
    I have seen that also. If I understand correctly, you have to sign up for a discount as a business with multiple employees. They then check the validity of your statements and offer you up to five at this discount. These are by their disgression, so I imagine you better be legit if you try.
    Last edited by treo650luvr; 11/03/2004 at 03:37 PM.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Hey JFlynn, its not about "growing up" and "being a man" you dumb telecom sales rep. Some of us don't live in one of the few cities they are actually having they roadshow, so we have no option to actually attend in person. It's about if you're able to get a bargain on something you want for half price, then taking advantage of it. I would happily attend if I could, but they don't have it here and I'm living in the 5th largest city in the US.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12