1.    #1  
    If I have music on the treo650 can i listen to it thru a bluetooth head set?
    If You upgrade to a huge memory card can you record more than 15 seconds unlike my other sprint phone?
    Hi
    Yes.
    For a 512MB card @ approx 4 MB's per track about 130ish tracks. Double this for a 1 gig card. Remember however that you will also have other software on your card to keep from using all that huge memory that comes built in with the new 650
  3.    #3  
    Thanks alot for the quick answer. Sorry, the second question was about recording video(my mistake for not beign clear). Can I record more than just a few seconds of video?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    You cannot listen to music on a BT headset. It will not support the bandwidth, unless it supports the a2dp profile. Only exeption is if it is low bitrate music. Spoken word.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=3006
    Last edited by ls3mach; 11/01/2004 at 03:06 AM.
    ^^i second that, you won't be able to listen music thru a bt headset, its just too horrible, tried that using powerbook and hbh-35, its total crap
    opps sorry about that elbombillo gave a bad answer. Guys I did know this so thanks - I will be sticking with cable then as now worth the outlay for just voice.
    Cheers
  7.    #7  
    Thanks again guyz, dont worry about it BBKBAZ. wow ls3mach that hi-fi head phone is $200 and its huge, I think its not worth it. Thanks again.
    will stereo headphones work, or do you have to use the single cellular earpiece?
    You can listen using your own stereo headphones with an adaptor, or some places sell stereo headphones that will plug straight into the Treo 600/650 socket, eg...

http://www.javoedge.com/simtrix/prod...ory=HEADPHONES
    Thanks ianjd
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    The one that I posted will not even be compatible with the bluetooth in the Treo 650. I was just using it as my reference to the lack of bandwidth used in the standard Handsfree and Headset profiles.