1.    #1  
    I just purchased a 600 and very impressed. However... I bought it in the belief that a compatible WiFi SD card was to be available in the near future. Does the advent of the 650 mean that I can kiss that idea goodbye?
    There will be no wifi for the 600, though it was promised when released a year ago. Though Palm has once again promised wifi support for the 650, don't bank on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dohdave
    I just purchased a 600 and very impressed. However... I bought it in the belief that a compatible WiFi SD card was to be available in the near future. Does the advent of the 650 mean that I can kiss that idea goodbye?
    If you can I would return for a 650. ALthough there are skeptics regarding teh WiFI driver. The President said that they would make creating a driver for the existing WIFI card they have, a priority. The main problem in the 600 is there isn't enough power made available the SD slot, I guess they thought they could over come it, but I guess they either couldn't or there wasn't enough people clamouring to get it. This was corrected in the 650.
    primary reason why i am selling the 600 and reluctant to go back to palm1 for anything. too bad i have so many palm applications. thank goodness some stores still sell clie's
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  5.    #5  
    I just got off the phone with Palm cutomer support. I was assured that a SD WiFi Card for the Treo 600 is still in the works. The rep said that it has taken longer than expected to work out it's bugs, but that Palm will manufacture the card. We'll see if they follow through. I sure do love my 600 ....