1.    #1  
    I have just signed up for the afternoon session. Anyone interested in car pooling?

Dennis
    sorry it's my first post, hadn't had a real reason before...been coattailing since my 300....let me see if I can get off and I'm down for a roadtrip...get back to you tomorrow evening?

jinx
    For christ sakes you are going to drive from Cincinnati to Chicago to save $150 on a Treo are you mad? Once you factor the mileage and gas you are in the hole.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Its $250 by the way, and its a better idea than those ebay bidders paying $330 to save $250.
    If I hadn't gone to the NYC show, I would consider joining the trip.
    I was born and raised in cincy, however being inbTallahassee and it's nowhere near close to T-Giving I won't be able to make it that far north yet. Palmone have a roadshow somewhere CLOSE!
    How bout those Bengals!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  6.    #6  
    get back to you tomorrow evening?
    No problem! My email is dfausz at yahoo dot com.

Dennis
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee
    For christ sakes you are going to drive from Cincinnati to Chicago to save $150 on a Treo are you mad? Once you factor the mileage and gas you are in the hole.
    Well, Let's see... It's 310 miles from my house to Chicago, my honda odyssey gets 350 miles/tank, and a fillup is $35.
    So a round trip costs $70. What don't you understand about the math?

Dennis
    Last edited by dfausz; 11/01/2004 at 09:49 AM.
    I'm going to Chicago from Tacoma Washington, so Cincinatti doesn't sound too bad to me.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    I am going to the Chicago show from Louisville. Was planning on driving myself, but Louisville - Cinci - Chicago might save some $$ by carpooling. What time are you planning on leaving Cinci?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by emtnky
    I am going to the Chicago show from Louisville. Was planning on driving myself, but Louisville - Cinci - Chicago might save some $$ by carpooling. What time are you planning on leaving Cinci?
    Well, I was thinking 8:30 - 9:00am. With the timezone difference and minimal stops, that should give us plenty of time.

Dennis
    As of right now count me in. We'll need to come up with a place to meet where I will be able to park my vehicle.
    Could someone please point me in a direction where I can find out more about the roadshows and where I can sign up for the Chicago one.

Thanks!

A
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I'm driving up from St. Louis with another person.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewp75
    Could someone please point me in a direction where I can find out more about the roadshows and where I can sign up for the Chicago one.

Thanks!

A
    www.treoroadshow.com
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by emtnky
    As of right now count me in. We'll need to come up with a place to meet where I will be able to park my vehicle.
    No problem! Email me at dfausz at yahoo dot com and I'll hook you up.

Dennis
    looks like I'm free to join on Tuesday...will register ASAP...possibility of one joining me also (although he is a new user)...sounds like we might be up to a motley crue of 4...Odyssey is a van right...hope this works out...will email to work out specifics...makes the "math" work out much better each time u split the gas

thanks to dfausz for starting this thread...
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxtreo
    looks like I'm free to join on Tuesday...will register ASAP...possibility of one joining me also (although he is a new user)...sounds like we might be up to a motley crue of 4...Odyssey is a van right...hope this works out...will email to work out specifics...makes the "math" work out much better each time u split the gas

thanks to dfausz for starting this thread...
    You guys are welcome. My van seats 6 comfortably. Currently, I have 5 reservations. Going, going, ...

Dennis