1.    #1  
    I can only listen to the PTunes via the speaker even after I plug the headset into the palmone.
    If i hold down the button the music will stay just in the headphones, but is there any easier way to keep the music in the headphones?? it seems a little awkward to hold down the button the whole time.

thanks very much!
    Yes, there is a way to not have to hold down the button all the time. There is a part at radioshack for $5.99 that works very well for me. It is an in-line volume control module with headphone jacks on both sides. It was on the hang-up shelves by all of the other home audio cables, not in the component drawers where the guy told me a part like that would be. Anyways, set the volume on the module to like halfway and the sound should always come through the headphone. This happens because the internal brain of the treo depends on detecting resistance on the line to determine whether or not it needs to send stereo sound through the line or keep it through the external speaker. The volume control module basically adds that resistance without having to hold down the button on the headset. There you go!

Cheers,
    Brady
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket04
    I can only listen to the PTunes via the speaker even after I plug the headset into the palmone.
    If i hold down the button the music will stay just in the headphones, but is there any easier way to keep the music in the headphones?? it seems a little awkward to hold down the button the whole time.

thanks very much!
    check out Freedom that will let you listen to mp3 and audio sound using any headset or ear piece and even the Treo supplied ear piece. goto www.toysoft.ca/freedom.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca