1.    #1  
    Hi there.

I bought Treo Ball Pen Stylus two and a half months ago. it has worked great until now.

now its stuck in my Treo - I tried to pull it out today, and the cap came off and left the pen in the treo.

I have tried five different tweezers with no success - I can't get it out, as the tweezers can't get any traction on the pen.

any suggestions?

Thanks.
    crazy glue has worked for people in the past
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyj
    Hi there.

I bought Treo Ball Pen Stylus two and a half months ago. it has worked great until now.

now its stuck in my Treo - I tried to pull it out today, and the cap came off and left the pen in the treo.

I have tried five different tweezers with no success - I can't get it out, as the tweezers can't get any traction on the pen.

any suggestions?

Thanks.

Did you try bubble gum?

Just kidding...

Go to a medical supply store or local pharmacy and buy a small hemostat. (looks like a pair of pliers). Make sure you buy a hemostat that looks small enough to stick the end into the lumen of the broken stylus. Carefully wedge the hemostat into the lumen, then firmly open the hemostat (this should "grab" onto the stylus)...and pull...removing the stylus.

If you dont have a medical supply store near you a small pair of electricians pliers will do the same. Good luck.
    Hi TonyJ - I take it you work for TreoTiger, where I bought my Pen Styli, as above you are merely quoting the email I sent you, pretending to be me, yet I had previously posted the same thing elsewhere on this board.... anyway, the crazy glue solution worked - wasn't happy trying it, mind you, and pretty annoyed that the stylus would drive me to such lengths, but it worked....
    Quote Originally Posted by visorhawk
    Hi TonyJ - I take it you work for TreoTiger, where I bought my Pen Styli, as above you are merely quoting the email I sent you, pretending to be me, yet I had previously posted the same thing elsewhere on this board.... anyway, the crazy glue solution worked - wasn't happy trying it, mind you, and pretty annoyed that the stylus would drive me to such lengths, but it worked....
    Hah interesting.... He does only have one post
    needlenose pliers worked for me - you won't be able to clamp onto the stylus & pull it out, but you can use one side of the pliers to slide it out