1.    #1  
    This week's Business Week compares the Treo 650, RIM Blackberry 7100T and T-Mobile Sidekick II. The best of the three? Why, the Treo, of course!

"...the winning entry, PalmOne's Treo 650 . This handset, likely to be priced at $499 with monthly service plans in the range of $60 when launched in November...This new version has a doozy of a camera: The detail in its photos blows away not only the Sidekick II but also the one-year-old Treo 600 (which will likely remain on the market at around $200)."

For those interested, the full article appears on pages 118-119.
    You can actually view it online if you want:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...5/b3907407.htm
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Wow, T600's value plummets
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    Well, in my quest for knowledge I have not found one cell phone store that has the Treo 600 at a nicely discounted price
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    Of course. I pity the ones that say they'll keep the 600. **** camera vs amazing definition! Should have sold it on ebay for $ 400 soon $ 150. Amazing screen.

We are enthusiasts here and THIS upgrade brings it CLOSE to a truly portable device.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    Of course. I pity the ones that say they'll keep the 600. **** camera vs amazing definition! Should have sold it on ebay for $ 400 soon $ 150. Amazing screen.

We are enthusiasts here and THIS upgrade brings it CLOSE to a truly portable device.
    if you can get someone to pay $1000 for a 650 on rbay, i think you will be able to get ppl to pay for the 600 for $400 for a while.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    if you can get someone to pay $1000 for a 650 on rbay, i think you will be able to get ppl to pay for the 600 for $400 for a while.
    I sold my Treo 600 and the accessories that I will not be able to use on the 650 the week before Oct 25th for $570

You can see it at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESO:IT

But now it is killing my to have to wait two or three weeks to finally see and decide between the Treo 650 and the PPC-6600, as I am stuck with a normal cell phone until then.
    I know the feeling of having a plain cell phone. I lost my Treo 600 while ridding a roller coaster at Universal Studios Orlando 2 weeks ago. I know it was dumb of me to take my treo along for the ride. Anyway, I feel useless with my new plain phone. No e-books to read, MP3s to listen to, spread sheets to work on, and I just gave up trying to write e-mails on my 12 key phone. I need a keyboard on my phone. I don't want ATT M-mode, I need an ATT Treo 650 now!!!. I am affraid to leave the office without my Treo. I am hooked, I need a fix!!!